If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Finally Told About This Place!

Go down 
+7
TheCat
Amulet
Justice
La La
gallega100
Tom Stephenson
Crick
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amulet

Amulet

I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 pm

I knew you'd appreciate it, Tom.

I'm really not that bothered about thread drift, but you pretended to give a shit, so I thought I would too.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 pm

I was going to reply to Cat in the other thread of contention but since it's locked, I can't. You know what, I've just read through this thread just to see exactly where Crick has been so badly treated - and all I can conclude is that:

a) Crick seems to be a completely self-centred, self-obsessed individual who was only prepared to communicate information concerning herself, took no interest in anyone else, acted like a stroppy, spoiled brat when her thread went vaguely off track, started whining and stamping her feet like a little girl when she couldn't get her own way and had a cyber tantrum in a wholly attention seeking way. She was less prepared to join in and make friends here than any single one of us, and quite frankly, she had no interest in making any effort to. And for what its worth, when I joined the Screaming Whisper forum, she openly said she didn't like new people joining and was pretty hostile to me there, so I have no sympathy if she wants to act like a twat.

b) Cat, you are largely responsible for this state of affairs - it's all very well having a lovey dovey, free and easy forum where anything goes and you impose absolutely no restrictions, moderation or ANYTHING until one day, some up-her-own-arse new person turns up, has a tantrum about thread drift and nasty humour and suddenly we're all being accused of bullying and behaving irresponsibly, whereas previously, you couldn't have cared less.
It's all a laughable load of bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Shame she's gone really. I quite enjoyed taking the piss out of her. She was so obviously thicker than me, and that's saying something. In fact by the amount of sickness she suffered and the body parts she'd lost to ravaging dogs and uncles, I'd even suggest she's not quite all there.

Wouldn't lose any sleep over it Cat, you've still got me to abuse.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I don't think she's really gone Dave. I saw her loitering around in the shadows about 45 minutes ago. It's her husband I feel sorry for.

And I hear her uncle's taken up jogging - he's off out doing 40 laps round the playground.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:20 pm

I do 40 press ups every morning. Then get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Wtf is going ON? iv only been gone a day or so, i cant be bothered to read all the posts.
Fill me in please guys.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Dollies thrown from pram. Shitstorm in a teacup, it'll pass over, like an American bomber in Iraq.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 pm

So has Crick gone or is she just taking the piss? scratch
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm

No idea, I don't get American humour... er... I mean humor (or spelling).

Apart from Bill Hicks, Henry Rollins and Denis Leary, they are funny.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 am

Bob Newhart is very funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 am

Fuck Bob Newhart - he's a stupid, fucking American. (geddit?)
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 am

Hahahahaha that's ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 am

Dave Larkhall wrote:
Bob Newhart is very funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE
Thats funny, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 am

Tom Lehrer is very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYW50F42ss8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 am

Dave Larkhall wrote:

Blimey Dave thats a bit Nerdy, not for me im afraid confused
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

The-duke66 wrote:
Dave Larkhall wrote:

Blimey Dave thats a bit Nerdy, not for me im afraid confused
Yes i didn't think it was funny, but i do remember it from somewhere?
Perhaps its a builder thing Duke? we're just a bit too thick to get the joke. lol
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I think you could be right mate lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Finally Told About This Place!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: Welcome :: Reception-
Jump to: