If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Finally Told About This Place!

Go down 
+7
TheCat
Amulet
Justice
La La
gallega100
Tom Stephenson
Crick
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crick

Crick

I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:51 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
...but I might have to let you carry on talking to yourself, if you don't like the way your topics are going in the future. Just remember that the centre of the real world is not necessarily located where you happen to be living. (this is a polite way of saying fuck off if you don't like it, just in case you don't understand - I don't like the American sense of 'order' myself too much)
I quite enjoy talking to myself... I agree with all my points of view and never have to argue... and I am considerate of the fact that I have personal preferences and respect my desire to do things a certain way... I am the perfect conversationalist! If it were possible, I would never talk to anyone but myself... but life has taught me that in order to survive, you sometimes have to communicate with people other than yourself... that is why I suffer through social interactions.

I know that the center of my world isn't where I live... the center of my world is me! It has nothing to do with where I live or how the place where I'm living does things... it has to do with me and the way I do things... I am what some call "self centered". sunny

I appreciate your attempt at politeness... I understood your intent long before you pointed out the fact that you want me to fuck off. If everyone who "doesn't like it" fucks off, you would probably be left talking to yourself. That being said, I think I'll stick around until the person who runs the forum tells me to fuck off! cat

I don't even know what the American sense of order is... I only know what my sense of order is, and it's not like the other Americans I know... but I respect your right to dislike my sense of order. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:53 am

Justice wrote:
Crick wrote:
I know... that's why they let me ride the short bus to school! Very Happy

Do you like licking the windows?
I did when I rode the short bus to school... tongue
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:57 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Dying only usually happens once, Crick, and if they can't diagnose that, then they don't deserve to get paid.
Actually... I died a few times in my life... it was the fact that I was in a hospital when it happened that I am still alive to tell people about it. However, I do agree that I shouldn't have to pay people who can't diagnose the reason that I feel like I am about to die... thank goodness I was wrong about being sure that I was going to die, they would have been no help if I actually did! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Have you lost weight, Duke?
Yeah what Crick Said tongue
O and thank you Tom, does it show on my face?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 pm

It shows on your horses face.
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 am

So... I gave it a whirl, it's obviously not the place for me... thanks for inviting me Cat...

I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Sarah%20buh%20bye_ad70e

Feel free to use this thread to ramble and carry on with random pointless personal conversation... oh, and talk about me a lot.. I know you will!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

Oh, are you deserting us (geddit?)

......watches out for tumbleweeds.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:34 am

Don't go!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

Don't go Crick iv only just joined myself i need someone to show me the ropes! Sad
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:13 am

I need someone to show me the ropes too....I'm having a merde of a time trying to tie a hangman's noose.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:29 pm

I hate these long goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Well you hang up then.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Press the tit (Prince Charles quote)
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Bloody hell you rememebr some useless trivial crap don'tcha Tom? Wasn't that about 20 yrs ago?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Justice wrote:
Bloody hell you remember some useless trivial crap don'tcha Tom? Wasn't that about 20 yrs ago?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:43 pm

This is a serious case of thread-drift, Justice. If you were still a mod, you ought to get us back on track.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm

I know but what can I do - I've been made impotent. The place will fall apart now without my input. And Cat never did fuck off for a while like she said she would; no wonder Grympy's...er....grumpier.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:51 pm

I didn't realise that the powers of moderation also enhanced your sex-life.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:52 pm

It's the added feeling of power and domination over minions - at least that's what Amulet told me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:56 pm

How many Sissys' the Housemaid are there in your area?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Don't worry, there should be enough for you and Dave on the 18th
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Phew. I'm bringing all my dirty laundry.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 pm

And you can air it in public.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:44 pm

I already have power and domination over minions, well, my goldfish have learnt to behave themselves OR ELSE...

I think this thread has drifted permanently. I suppose the thing to do would be to lock it if Crick has left.

Hang on...

She's still with us, so I'm leaving this, for now.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Thank you SO much, Am. With power comes responsibility and - in contrast to that maniac Justice - you have shown yourself to be worthy of the heavy weight which you must bear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Finally Told About This Place!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: Welcome :: Reception-
Jump to: