If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insult the person above you

Go down 
+4
Tom Stephenson
La La
Justice
TheCat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

Insult the person above you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 pm

What about a nice desert known as 'Gusset Russet' Take a rough skinned medium sized russet apple place it comfortably in the crutch centre of the wearers gusset. Leave it in place for at least three days then serve it warm with an ample covering of its own deep brown sauce.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Are you sure you weren't a chef in a previous life Dave?
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Fuck me, you lot are mental!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Do you think I should open a restaurant then J? You really do like my recipes then? I'm so proud.

Perhaps 'The Gusset Grove' in Gay street would be an appropriate name for the establishment.

Unless that is, someone knows better!
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:35 pm

'Nouvelle Gusset' is my own recipe. It just involves carefully removing the skid-mark, and serving it on a warmed plate with a sprig of parsley. Mmmm.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 pm

That really is fucking disgusting. I hate parsley
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Wot about 'Sage & Gusset' stuffing? Obviously rammed in the rear end of the gusset with a tightly balled fist.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 pm

I am just working on the ultimate main course. Goosed Gusset.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Served with a side order of camel hoof and some clodge!
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:11 am

Fillet of Gusset, thinly sliced and presented on a bed of fresh comfrey.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 am

Olde English Gusset Posset - Fermented nob-cheese from Tour de France cyclists, snatched as they pass, then soaked in sweat for 21 days before straining through an old woman's gusset to separate the solids. Downed in one, after the ceremonial toast of "HER MAJESTY!"
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 am

Gusset Giblets - a must for creating stock for a rich meaty gravy, usually a distended uterus or collapsed cervix, this delicacy is great when chopped and sauteed in a little garlic butter then added to a pan of seasonal vegetables to create the perfect accompaniment to your pork.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:08 am

La La wrote:
Gusset Giblets - a must for creating stock for a rich meaty gravy, usually a distended uterus or collapsed cervix, this delicacy is great when chopped and sauteed in a little garlic butter then added to a pan of seasonal vegetables to create the perfect accompaniment to your pork.
Stop your making me hungry.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 am

Waitrose do an 'Aunt Bessie's Gusset', for busy working mums. Big enough for a hungry family of 8.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 am

Has anyone tried a bag of "Gusset Scratchings"? Guaranteed to be nuts free and heavily battered as they are collected from lithe virgins after being laid out by shield and baton wielding unleashed Met Pigs during London demos.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
Has anyone tried a bag of "Gusset Scratchings"? Guaranteed to be nuts free and heavily battered as they are collected from lithe virgins after being laid out by shield and baton wielding unleashed Met Pigs during London demos.

PHEW! You gave me a hell of a shock there, Dave. In the light of the other thread, I thought you said 'little', but it turned it to be 'lithe'. I couldn't go through another night like last night again. As for the rest of it, I'm not getting involved...
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Never mind Tom. Have an extra glass or three tonite. Help you relax and sleep.

As for the rest of it (whatever that is), go on get involved. You're really good when you're angry.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Yeah, he goes a bit mental and throws all his toys out of the pram doesn't he?

You go Tom!!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:47 pm

...a bit more mental
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Who? Me or Tom? Do you want a fight, J?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

I meant Tom, but if the cap fits.....
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Come on then... It's fisticuffs at dawn then, is it?
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Come off Am. That's Justice you're addressing. More like powder puffs at say about eleven thirty.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm

That's a bit early for my liking Dave - I'm a goff - so never about before it gets dark.

Now where's my Bauhaus (the band) album?
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Well I'm not fighting Tom, he'd probably have some wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insult the person above you   Insult the person above you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insult the person above you
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Living Rooms :: The Playroom-
Jump to: