If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The-duke66

The-duke66

Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride. Empty
PostSubject: Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride.   Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

A hillbilly man and his new bride were on their honeymoon. The husband jumps into bed to wait for his wife to get herself ready. The wife comes out of the bathroom in a sexy negligee and says "Honey, I have something to tell you. I'm a virgin."

The man grabs his clothes and rushes out of the house yelling at the top of his lungs. He heads straight to his fathers house. When he gets there, his father says, "Son, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be on your honeymoon."

The son says, "Dad, my new wife told me a big secret of hers. She's a virgin."

"Damn son. You did the right thing by leaving. If she wasn't good enough for her family, she sure as hell isn't good enough for ours!"
affraid
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride.   Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:32 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Day!! Virgin bride.
Page 1 of 1