If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, good evening and welcome!

Go down 
+6
rugbyboy
Matilda
Amulet
Tom Stephenson
Indigo
TheCat
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Hello, good evening and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 pm

I hope you all enjoy your stay and play nicely!! Razz

Last edited by TheCat on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Play nicely? You're 'aving a laugh aren't you?! Ha ha ha!!
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Indigo wrote:
Play nicely? You're 'aving a laugh aren't you?! Ha ha ha!!

Of course I am Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Hee Hee - hello!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:35 pm

This is more like it! I'll see you in a week when I get back from hols. Love, Tom.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Glad it meets your approval Tom. Have fun on your holidays. i might have a bit more of an idea of what I'm doing by them time you get back
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 am

Admin wrote:
Glad it meets your approval Tom. Have fun on your holidays. i might have a bit more of an idea of what I'm doing by them time you get back

I see you have the Eye Nebula as an avatar - I've got a 12 inch Dobsonian Reflector - impressed? I look forward to coming back here later, and thanks for the kind wishes! See you later - Tom. XXX
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:50 am

You dirty bastard, Tom!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:53 am

I'm feeling very at home now...purrrrr!
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 am

I know. It's good here, innit? Didn't know Tom had a twelve incher though. Methinks he doth exaggerate!
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:06 am

Almost definately! Ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:11 am

It's not exaggerating to say that I am now trying to follow three forums simultaneously. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:19 am

Amulet wrote:
I know. It's good here, innit? Didn't know Tom had a twelve incher though. Methinks he doth exaggerate!

Actually, it's not exaggerating to say that 12 inches is just the diameter (of the telescope mirror...). I'm off to Cornwall now - honest - (I hate these long goodbyes), so I'll see you all when we get back. Have fun! X
Back to top Go down
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:12 am

TheCat wrote:
I hope you all enjoy your stay and play nicely!! Razz

Hello. Why do we have to play nice? I'm starting the resistance!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:02 pm

I think you might be a bit late with that!
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Amulet wrote:

Give her a chance to catch up - she's come a long long long long way!
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi The Cat did you used to be The Cat?
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Plonker
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:29 pm

TheCat wrote:
Amulet wrote:

Give her a chance to catch up - she's come a long long long long way!

I've just got back to find 275 new messages on the defunct noticeboard, and not much going on here. I still don't know how to use this thing... oh well, maybe I'll get the hang of it (fnarr fnarr)
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:26 pm

I hope you had a good holidat Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:13 am

Yes thanks Lucifer - it even included a full-scale manhunt, which was definitely a bonus. I'll be giving a full account on my blog soon, entitled "Wot I did on my holiday", or some such bollocks.

I still haven't worked out how to work this forum yet, so I may be uncharacteristically quite until I do. Meanwhile, I'll see you down the bus station.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:40 am

Welcome back Tom! If you have any problems navigating the forum, give me a shout and I'll do my best to assist you (mind you I'm usually about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike so don't hold your breath)
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:12 am

TheCat wrote:
Welcome back Tom! If you have any problems navigating the forum, give me a shout and I'll do my best to assist you (mind you I'm usually about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike so don't hold your breath)

Thanks, Kitty. Am I right in thinking that there is nowhere else to go to but this page? I can't imagine that (especially since there were 275 emails from the old forum waiting for me when I got back) there hasn't been more activity than this?! I really can't face opening all those messages up, so I hope there was nothing really important in them. How's Mushie?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
TheCat wrote:

Thanks, Kitty. Am I right in thinking that there is nowhere else to go to but this page? I can't imagine that (especially since there were 275 emails from the old forum waiting for me when I got back) there hasn't been more activity than this?! I really can't face opening all those messages up, so I hope there was nothing really important in them. How's Mushie?

What are you on about you fucking buffoon?

If Colin can navigate this place I'm sure you should manage it.

Oh, and welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm missing the moderator already.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 pm

What the always absent Mr Lethargy?

I'm not enjoying the fucking swearing on this bastard place, it takes the fun out of it.

Managing to find your way around again now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, good evening and welcome!   Hello, good evening and welcome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, good evening and welcome!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next