If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your good health

Go down 
+2
Justice
TheCat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:20 pm

People across mid-Somerset are being invited to help shape the future of their local health services. On Monday the Lifestyle Survey was sent by post to just over 7,500 adults in Somerset. This is one of the largest exercises of its kind to take place in the region.

The survey was first done in 1987 and this is now the fifth time it has been run. It is being led by NHS Somerset on behalf of the Somerset Health and Wellbeing Partnership. The aim is to gather detailed information from a random sample of residents about their health and lifestyle under headings including:

• Food

• Physical activity

• Home safety

• Smoking

• Sun exposure

• Alcohol

• General health

• Family and friends

• Education and employment

This local research complements the Government's annual national health survey and provides a valuable insight into the health of Somerset residents. Information from the survey helps to inform the planning of a wide range of services to prevent ill-health such as smoking cessation, healthy eating campaigns such as 'Five-a-Day' and strategies to combat obesity and to promote and provide physical activity.

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/central/news/Help-shape-local-health-service/article-1428172-detail/article.html

Has anyone here recieved a questionairre?

Good idea or waste of time?
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Justice

Justice

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Nope I've not received one - just as well as I'd be too pissed and lazy to fill it out properly in amongst stuffing my fat gob with chips
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 am

TheCat wrote:
People across mid-Somerset are being invited to help shape the future of their local health services. On Monday the Lifestyle Survey was sent by post to just over 7,500 adults in Somerset. This is one of the largest exercises of its kind to take place in the region.

The survey was first done in 1987 and this is now the fifth time it has been run. It is being led by NHS Somerset on behalf of the Somerset Health and Wellbeing Partnership. The aim is to gather detailed information from a random sample of residents about their health and lifestyle under headings including:

• Food

• Physical activity

• Home safety

• Smoking

• Sun exposure

• Alcohol

• General health

• Family and friends

This local research complements the Government's annual national health survey and provides a valuable insight into the health of Somerset residents. Information from the survey helps to inform the planning of a wide range of services to prevent ill-health such as smoking cessation, healthy eating campaigns such as 'Five-a-Day' and strategies to combat obesity and to promote and provide physical activity.

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/central/news/Help-shape-local-health-service/article-1428172-detail/article.html

Has anyone here recieved a questionairre?

Good idea or waste of time?

Somehow I don't think I'll receive one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 am

I dunno, knowing how crap the postal service is in the UK you may get one in error.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:48 pm

[quote="TheCat"]People across mid-Somerset are being invited to help shape the future of their local health services. On Monday the Lifestyle Survey was sent by post to just over 7,500 adults in Somerset. This is one of the largest exercises of its kind to take place in the region.

• Food

• Physical activity

• Home safety

• Smoking

• Sun exposure

• Alcohol

• General health

• Family and friends

Has anyone here recieved a questionairre? No im still waiting!!! Rolling Eyes

Waste of time? for me yes, But I didn't see mental health there, and reading some of the post on here, i think it needs looking at!
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 am

• Food - sounds like a good idea

• Physical activity - onanism

• Home safety - onanism with the lights on

• Smoking - onanism without coolant

• Sun exposure - onanism al fresco

• Alcohol - onanism until sleeping (or - in the case of 'drugs' - bleeding)

• General health - low risk of prostate cancer

• Family and friends - all onanists

• Education and employment - taught how to wank by father, now teaching others
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:00 pm

They should definitely send you a survey, Tom!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm

I have decided that I am unlikely to ever grow up. It would have happened by now. I think when you actually hit 60, they start offering free check-ups and testing kits, but I'm not sending my do-do s through the post - strike or no strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your good health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your good health   Your good health Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your good health
Page 1 of 1