If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joke of the day (starter pistol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The-duke66

The-duke66

Joke of the day (starter pistol) Empty
PostSubject: Joke of the day (starter pistol)   Joke of the day (starter pistol) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:47 am

A man was having problems with premature ejaculation so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem.

In response the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate try startling yourself". That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion out he runs home to his wife.

At home his wife is in bed, naked and waiting on her husband. As the two begin, they find themselves in the '69' position. The man, moments later, feels the sudden urge to come and fires the starter pistol.

The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?". The man answered, "Not that well ... when I fired the pistol my wife shit on my face, bit 3 inches off my penis and my neighbor came out of the wardrobe with his hands in the air!"
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day (starter pistol)   Joke of the day (starter pistol) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:04 pm

The main problem with this "joke" is that no woman is going to complain if a man comes quickly during oral sex. So, nil points. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day (starter pistol)   Joke of the day (starter pistol) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 am

Amulet wrote:
The main problem with this "joke" is that no woman is going to complain if a man comes quickly during oral sex. So, nil points. Razz

So true i never looked at it like that. My Bad.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day (starter pistol)   Joke of the day (starter pistol) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:34 am

Amulet wrote:

Sorry you didnt like that one Amulet how about this one?
There was a Man Utd fan with a really crappy seat at Old trafford. Looking with his binoculars, he spotted an empty seat on the Halfway line. Thinking to himself "what a waste" as he made his way down to the empty seat.

When he arrived at the seat, he asked the man sitting next to it, "Is this seat taken?"

The man replied, "This was my wife's seat. She passed away. She was a big Utd fan."

The other man replied, "I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May I ask why you didn't give the ticket to a friend or a relative?"

The man replied, "They're all at the funeral."
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day (starter pistol)   Joke of the day (starter pistol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 am

That is at least believable!

Although not funny.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day (starter pistol)   Joke of the day (starter pistol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day (starter pistol)
Page 1 of 1