If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The-duke66

The-duke66

Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Empty
PostSubject: Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.   Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:46 pm

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom.

A few minutes later, a loud, blood-curdling scream is heard coming from the bathroom.

A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.

The barman goes into the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is screaming.

"What's all the screaming about in there?" he yells. "You're scaring my customers!"

"I'm just sitting here on the toilet," slurs the drunk, "and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my balls."

The barman opens the door, looks in, and says,

"You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!"

Well i thought it was Funny, Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.   Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.   Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Did you hear about the Irish SAS squad. They raided Dublin Zoo and released all the ostriches.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.   Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
Did you hear about the Irish SAS squad. They raided Dublin Zoo and released all the ostriches.

Laughing But i thought it was Dyslexics?
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.   Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:31 pm

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Essex ...

With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting:

'I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the colour of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? Its men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community,
and from reaching our full potential as people. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humour!'

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologise, and the blonde yells,

'You stay out of this mate! I'm talking to that little shit on your lap!'
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.   Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Essex ...

With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting:

'I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the colour of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? Its men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community,
and from reaching our full potential as people. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humour!'

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologise, and the blonde yells,

'You stay out of this mate! I'm talking to that little shit on your lap!'

lol! Quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.   Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day, Toilet Drunk.
Page 1 of 1