If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favourite TV theme tune??

Go down 
+7
Tom Stephenson
Justice
lucifer
Rosie
La La
The-duke66
TheCat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Yes, but it's not a whistle these days, it's a bass oboe.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Yes, but it's not a whistle these days, it's a bass oboe.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Re Gareth Hunt - I was thinking of that bloke from the other one from the coffee adverts from Buffy the Vampire Fucker (Richard Head?) I don't know what he's called, but he's still alive and his missus runs a hypnosis centre for animals or some such bollocks, somewhere near here. She's a sort of Horse Whisperer or something. I've whispered on a horse once, but only because I was terrified at the jump it was intending to make without my permission. Oh and by the way - D. Rigg was too old for me.

ANTHONY Head
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Amulet wrote:
Tom Stephenson wrote:
Re Gareth Hunt - I was thinking of that bloke from the other one from the coffee adverts from Buffy the Vampire Fucker (Richard Head?) I don't know what he's called, but he's still alive and his missus runs a hypnosis centre for animals or some such bollocks, somewhere near here. She's a sort of Horse Whisperer or something. I've whispered on a horse once, but only because I was terrified at the jump it was intending to make without my permission. Oh and by the way - D. Rigg was too old for me.

ANTHONY Head

Good old Dick head Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 pm

That's the one - he's supposed to be quite a nice bloke.
Back to top Go down
Maude

Maude

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am

Allo Allo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glD1LKq9nug

or dad's army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jphfe1Q6Jg

or perhaps.... Angel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz4cHdAX48c

I like too much tv to choose really.... an yeah I am responding late! Laughing
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

i like the theme tune they are playing at the football at the moment zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 pm

RB don't know how you feel, but these effing mosquitos are beginning to grind me down. Have yet to manage to watch a complete match. It's worse than watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:30 pm

no i get fed up with the din
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 pm

whats the differance between a vuvuzela and a woman?, one is an annoying droning noise in your ear,
the other is a trumpet.....i'll get me coat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite TV theme tune??   What's your favourite TV theme tune?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite TV theme tune??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2