If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favourite sandwich?

Go down 
+9
The-duke66
Dave Larkhall
Amulet
Tom Stephenson
Justice
gallega100
TheCat
Grumpy
La La
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
La La

La La

What's your favourite sandwich? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 pm

One of mine is chicken, sliced pickled onions, sliced sage and onion stuffing on white farmhouse bread (proper loaf not like Kingsmill or whatever), butter and seasoned wiith sea salt.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 am

That sound really nice La La, Mine would be Bacon, egg, lettuce and dairylea. mmmm
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 am

Marmite and strawberry jam. No, really! It's LUSH!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 am

TheCat wrote:

No not for me darling!! Mine would be any pate and homemade coleslaw on wholemeal bread with salad veg on the side and a bag of plain crisps! No butter thank you.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 am

gallega100 wrote:
TheCat wrote:

No not for me darling!! Mine would be any pate and homemade coleslaw on wholemeal bread with salad veg on the side and a bag of plain crisps! No butter thank you.
No butter yuck, i always have loads of butter well not real butter Flora. and Cat's marmite and jam sounds horrible but its not to bad actually, but definitely not the best sandwich.
What sort of pate? it makes a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 am

The no butter thing is about dietary needs Grump so that and pate would be trouble!! Definetly butter on toast thought lighter stuff. I really enjoy marmite but can;t imagine it with a sweet flavour like jam? Might have to try it just to see!

I love wild boar and mushroom pate. Used to always have chicken liver pate that I made but too lazy these days lol!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 am

I like a bread sandwich. A slice of white between 2 slices of wholemeal, alongside a nice cup of Mrs Beatoff's toast-tea (not toastie) that I believe Tom has put up the recipe for elsewhere.

Not really best meal for people with gluten intolerance I guess.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 am

Marmite and jam? Shocked I may have to take your word for it Cat.....

I also like wholemeal bread, with a good strong cheddar, crispy lettuce and mayonnaise, butter or marg, doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am

2 pieces of bread, some salt and vinegar crisps squished between them, sprinkling of black pepper - YUM
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Justice wrote:
2 pieces of bread, some salt and vinegar crisps squished between them, sprinkling of black pepper - YUM

Love crisp butties, but cheese and onion for me! Might have to have on for me dinner!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 pm

I'm offended - the mention of cheese has assaulted my sensibilities. Where's a flippin' moderator when you need one. Smile
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Justice wrote:
Where's a flippin' moderator when you need one. Smile

I believe one was sacked and the other may be busy?? bounce
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:29 pm

They should be sacked too then. Flippin' waste of space.

Now where's my copy of Woman's Realm?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 pm

I really think you are all picking on Justice - all this talk of chicken and bacon must be hell for him. If I was moderator, I would ban the lot of you.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:53 pm

I think I may resign from here now.

Bye
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Well go on then.
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 pm

See ya Justice, good luck in all you do........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Yeah - piss off you offensive bastard. ("Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once")
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 pm

See Tom, it works!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Great - why didn't I take your advice sooner?
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Maybe bacause I come across as the dormouse, being as quiet and undefensive as I appear?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 pm

No, that can't have been the reason. Eeek - A Mouse! (great reggae artiste - know him?)
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Oh and it's just occurred to me (no, not babushka related filth) - Do you think you ought to change your avatar, now that you have been demoted from a moderator to a social pariah, Justice?
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

I had some babushka-related-filth ideas Tom but better not post them as don't want to offend anyone that may have suffered a traumatic experience of playing with small wooden dolls as a child.

Poor old J - I hate to think of him as a social pariah, such public humiliation as this has led to suicide you know. I urge him to look at joining a Moderator union, as I do feel that he should have been given the rights to a full disciplinary procedure, and was entitled to a verbal warning first before being sacked, or at least given a note to take home to his parents.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm

I think of him more as a social piranha.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite sandwich?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next