If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I post this in the lounge then?

Go down 
+2
TheCat
Colin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin

Colin

Can I post this in the lounge then? Empty
PostSubject: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Italy prepares to defy EU on borders

Italy has become the first EU member to take steps to restore border controls for travellers from Europe's passport-free Schengen zone as part of security measures to crack down on crime and immigration.

The Italian press is reporting that Interior Minister Roberto Maroni will present the measure to the cabinet this week and it is expected to be one of the first decrees approved by the new government of Silvio Berlusconi.

Mr Maroni is also proposing to make illegal immigration a crime punishable by up to four years' imprisonment.

His plan would see Italy suspending its obligations under the Schengen Agreement, signed by 24 of the 27 EU member states to allow travellers to cross national boundaries without checks.

Some member states have re-imposed border controls for limited periods in the past for security reasons, but if Italy goes ahead with its plan it would be the first country to re-impose border controls generally.

In other moves to control immigration, Foreign Minister Franco Frattini proposes that Italy should create a minimum income requirement for immigrants, including those from other European Union countries.

Meanwhile back in the UK our elected politicians will be seeking EU permission to control something which is now out of control and something which they had to right to give away in the first place. Control of UK borders. Incompetent twits.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Of course you can. But as it made me yawn and lose the will to live within the first couple of sentences, I'm going to move it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 pm

TheCat wrote:
Of course you can. But as it made me yawn and lose the will to live within the first couple of sentences, I'm going to move it. Smile

Good move Cat, but in the spirit of fairness you should move the counting down from a million to the same place, cos that has bored the fucking ass off me and probably everyone else too.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 pm

That's because you haven't even given it a try yet! It's highly addictive, you know!

Maybe I'll just delete it
Can I post this in the lounge then? 763481
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:57 pm

TheCat wrote:
That's because you haven't even given it a try yet! It's highly addictive, you know!

So's crystal meth and I'm not trying that anytime soon either.

Maybe I'll just delete it
Can I post this in the lounge then? 763481
Back to top Go down
Bucks Fizz

Bucks Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:58 pm

TheCat wrote:
Well you did better than me I couldn't be bothered to read it at all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 am

Couldn't we have room called Bloody boring Colin and let him have it all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Bucks Fizz

Bucks Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 am

lucifer wrote:
Couldn't we have room called Bloody boring Colin and let him have it all to himself.
Can I post this in the lounge then? 499103
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 am

lucifer wrote:

I think that's called the Western Gazette forum, Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 am

Shhhh! I think he's gone to bed Sleep
Back to top Go down
Bucks Fizz

Bucks Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 am

TheCat wrote:
Shhhh! I think he's gone to bed Sleep
Well he should have posted in the appropriate thread then! Wink
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:02 am

Colin wrote:

Italy has become the first EU member to take steps to restore border controls for travellers from Europe's passport-free Schengen zone as part of security measures to crack down on crime and immigration.

The Italian press is reporting that Interior Minister Roberto Maroni will present the measure to the cabinet this week and it is expected to be one of the first decrees approved by the new government of Silvio Berlusconi.

Mr Maroni is also proposing to make illegal immigration a crime punishable by up to four years' imprisonment.

His plan would see Italy suspending its obligations under the Schengen Agreement, signed by 24 of the 27 EU member states to allow travellers to cross national boundaries without checks.

Some member states have re-imposed border controls for limited periods in the past for security reasons, but if Italy goes ahead with its plan it would be the first country to re-impose border controls generally.

In other moves to control immigration, Foreign Minister Franco Frattini proposes that Italy should create a minimum income requirement for immigrants, including those from other European Union countries.

Meanwhile back in the UK our elected politicians will be seeking EU permission to control something which is now out of control and something which they had to right to give away in the first place. Control of UK borders. Incompetent twits.

Colin, is this your work or are you quoting it from somewhere else?

I'm asking because there are a couple of questions I'd like to ask about this.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 am

TheCat wrote:
Colin wrote:

Colin, is this your work or are you quoting it from somewhere else?

I'm asking because there are a couple of questions I'd like to ask about this.

I think he found it in the BNP recycling bin.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:19 am

Colin doesn't have a mind of his own Cat. He is a clone created by UKIP. You would get more sense of a scrubbing brush.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 pm

And a scrubbing brush would be useful.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I post this in the lounge then?   Can I post this in the lounge then? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I post this in the lounge then?
Page 1 of 1