If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%

Go down 
+4
Justice
TheCat
lucifer
Colin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 am

La La wrote:
Ohhhhh, I see. So what are the people who meet you when you first arrive and are seated called then? I also went to jamie O's in Brighton and they had a completely different role to the waiting staff. Hosts?

Yes they'd have a different role but they're still front of house.
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 am

Justice wrote:
I don't think is is quite so complicated at The Mocha Berry or Heaphy's

Probably not so expensive either
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 am

There was a bloke outside of Nisa, he said can you spare a couple of pennies for a cup of coffee. I told him to piss off. That's the last time i saw PC Pople there.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

Don't you think we should get back to the thread Cat. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 am

lucifer wrote:
There was a bloke outside of Nisa, he said can you spare a couple of pennies for a cup of coffee. I told him to piss off. That's the last time i saw PC Pople there.

A couple of pennies for a cup of coffee, that's cheap - much more reasonable than Hundred Monkeys, should have asked him to get you one too.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:56 pm

I reckon the problem is EU membership as , apparently, that is the root of all evil.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Amulet wrote:
I reckon the problem is EU membership as , apparently, that is the root of all evil.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Is that why people in the Clark's Village cafe say "What's this shit?" When you hand them a meal UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 499103
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 am

lucifer wrote:
Is that why people in the Clark's Village cafe say "What's this shit?" When you hand them a meal UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 499103

I dont know this dave fellow, But is Clarks Village a bit like Royston Vasey? geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Bored Room :: It's too boring-
Jump to: