If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%

Go down 
+4
Justice
TheCat
lucifer
Colin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colin

Colin

UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Empty
PostSubject: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/6073833/The-EU-is-hardly-value-for-money.html
As the elected UK Parliament gives more authority to govern to the European union it is also going to cost the UK taxpayer/economy more! Direct contribution to increase by 60% PLUS then the costs of implementing the EU rules and regulations.

The Conservatives won't be able to sort this out either as they are committed, like the Liberal Democrats and Labour to EU membership.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 pm

My uncle warned me about people like you. Sleep
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Why is this in The Kitchen?
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 pm

It should be in the bathroom and flushed down the loo.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm

lucifer wrote:
It should be in the bathroom and flushed down the loo.

LOL - brilliant. Nazis are stupid aren't they!
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Colin, for the sake of clarity can you please try to post in the appropriate place. I'f you're having trouble navigating the site please pm me and I'll be happy to help
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 pm

TheCat wrote:
Colin, for the sake of clarity can you please try to post in the appropriate place. I'f you're having trouble navigating the site please pm me and I'll be happy to help

I'd ban the crunt if it was up to me.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Are we allowed to put Colin down the loo?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:22 pm

lucifer wrote:
Are we allowed to put Colin down the loo?

I wouldn't want to break my macerator (again!).
Back to top Go down
Bucks Fizz

Bucks Fizz

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 am

TheCat wrote:
Obviously the kitchen is the place for people to cock up as yo did with the loo roll thread! Razz
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:12 am

Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Obviously the kitchen is the place for people to cock up as yo did with the loo roll thread! Razz

And as YO did with that post UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% 499103
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

The kitchen and the toilet should really be in one room. Then when your recipes turn out all wrong you can flush them straight down the shitter and cut out the middle man.
Back to top Go down
Bucks Fizz

Bucks Fizz

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

TheCat wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

And as YO did with that post UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% 499103
Oh piss off! Razz
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:21 am

Justice wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

The kitchen and the toilet should really be in one room. Then when your recipes turn out all wrong you can flush them straight down the shitter and cut out the middle man.

Nah, I recycle
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am

TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

Nah, I recycle

Yuck! I can't believe you are a dinner lady! No wonder they wanna give out free school meals.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 am

Justice wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

Nah, I recycle

Yuck! I can't believe you are a dinner lady! No wonder they wanna give out free school meals.

Do they? Jamie Oliver is marvelous, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:40 am

TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

Nah, I recycle

doG, I went to his new restaurant in Brighton in June, a few weeks after it opened. It was appalling - the service was awful, they didn't even know what a vegan was, and the front of house staff and waiting staff had totally different ideas about the place. Never again.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:51 am

Justice wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

Nah, I recycle

doG, I went to his new restaurant in Brighton in June, a few weeks after it opened. It was appalling - the service was awful, they didn't even know what a vegan was, and the front of house staff and waiting staff had totally different ideas about the place. Never again.

The waiting staff are front of house staff scratch

Anyway I'd have thought you were too old for school dinners?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 am

TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
TheCat wrote:

Nah, I recycle

The waiting staff are front of house staff scratch

Anyway I'd have thought you were too old for school dinners?

Actually you are wrong, they were not at this restaurant, as you will find out if you ever visit.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:06 am

Justice wrote:

Actually you are wrong, they were not at this restaurant, as you will find out if you ever visit.

Now I'm confused. Do you mean that you didn't actually see any of the waiting staff?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am

TheCat wrote:
Justice wrote:

Now I'm confused. Do you mean that you didn't actually see any of the waiting staff?

Well my guide dog did.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am

I thought front of house staff were the 'greeter's in restuarants like jamie O's - where they meet you, seat you and then hand you over to the waiting staff?
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:23 am

La La wrote:
I thought front of house staff were the 'greeter's in restuarants like jamie O's - where they meet you, seat you and then hand you over to the waiting staff?

Front of house staff are those that work in the view of the public ie not in the kitchen, dishwash or housekeeping areas. They are the people that come into contact with the customers.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 am

Ohhhhh, I see. So what are the people who meet you when you first arrive and are seated called then? I also went to jamie O's in Brighton and they had a completely different role to the waiting staff. Hosts?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:35 am

I don't think is is quite so complicated at The Mocha Berry or Heaphy's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%   UK contributions to EU to increase by 60% Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK contributions to EU to increase by 60%
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Bored Room :: It's too boring-
Jump to: