If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a Wass on but a What could be on.

Go down 
+4
La La
Amulet
Tom Stephenson
Justice
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Justice

Justice

Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Empty
PostSubject: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 pm

As I'm such a sociable chap I thought it might be a nice idea if there was a forum get together (for anyone living near Glasto as I can't be arsed to travel too far) around Christmas time.

What does anyone else think.

We can celebrate the birth of the Baby Cheeses and slag off all those who can't make it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Dave could do his 'Rivers of Blood' comic turn, and bring along Colin too!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

I can see it is panning out to be a good night already. Maybe we should hold it in Castle Cary on a Tuesday evening and take in a UKIP meeting too.

Anyone got any white sheets we can make hoods out of?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Let's all meet up in Southall, and have an Indian after the pubs close.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Shall I bring my own cutlery?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:21 pm

I'd bring your own food too.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Oh, I didn't realise we were going for a meal
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:21 am

Yeah, I think that's a great idea, J!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:28 am

Well that's one positive response!
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:13 am

How about if we meet in a launderette? Then I could do my washing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 am

I think the Glastonbury launderette is a bit busy at this time of year as far as I can remember, you naughty thing. I should spank you.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 am

You're a stern mistress, J. There's a shop in Walcot Street that sells shoes for the larger lady... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 am

I didn't fancy the look two ladies I had drinks with in the pub up the road from it last weekend. One was definitely in need of a shave, and the other I could only tell was female because she liked a dash of lemonade in her lager.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:52 am

I know those two old queens. They'll give anybody a BJ for a couple of drinks, no matter what their taste in leggings is.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

They looked to be well versed in the art, most of the regulars seemed to know them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:23 am

The older one threw up once - what a mess. It had an umbrella on top too.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 am

I couldn't tell which was older they were both well past their sell by date.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:12 pm

It's the experience you pay a premium for.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Poor Mrs J, having to hang out with you lot for the afternoon. What does she think about your tight trousers J? Sounds like you're having a mid-life crisis, she's probably wondering when you'll be off shagging some 20 year old and driving a red sports car Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Why don't you ask her? She's probably dying to get it off her chest. Ask me for her number in private messages, though I'm not sure she knows what J gets up to when away from home, so be discreet.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 pm

What are YOU doing with her number hmm, Tom? Do you set up to get up to no good away from home while you slope round to theirs and entertain her, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 pm

No, the two old queens in the Bell asked me to get it, and I tortured Justice until he spilt the beans (at least I think it was beans).
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Yes Fava, and no I don't mean you are my Dad, that's the honour bestowed upon the Cuntish Charles Henry
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Sounds as though he was lucky not to split his beans, from the sound of those tight trousers.

I bet Mrs J thought all her (Father) Christmases had come at once too, lucky girl
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:02 am

It's lucky she doesn't do the laundry. They have a maid called Sissy who does it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Wass on but a What could be on.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: IYCSTH (lol) news and announcements :: Wass on-
Jump to: