If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a Wass on but a What could be on.

Go down 
+4
La La
Amulet
Tom Stephenson
Justice
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 am

I'm only teasing, Plod. If you look back at all the other comments, you'll see we are always ripping the piss out of each other. (although I am a bit worried that you should want to own a Glock which fires plastic pellets...)

Brian Perkins is/was the firearms officer at Bridewell who signed my certificates. He's recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, so it's not looking too good - especially as he was on the point of retirement.
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:46 am

It's 177 pellet not a BB as stated, its the closest i could get to stop my withdrawal systoms... all piss taking greatly recieved and will be dished out with abundance, so no worries on that score mate.

Now you mention it i think i remember something about him on a mail sent to us via our police system.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 am

What? Not even a .22? If you got yourself assigned to Royal Protection, they'd give you the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:03 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
What? Not even a .22? If you got yourself assigned to Royal Protection, they'd give you the real thing.

they did'nt do a .22 in that model Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 pm

La La wrote:
Is Duke Mr Cat, Cat?

I'm shocked that you'd think I'm associated with that old perv! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 pm

TheCat wrote:
La La wrote:
Is Duke Mr Cat, Cat?

I'm shocked that you'd think I'm associated with that old perv! Shocked
Hey thats not fair im not that old!
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:57 pm

La La told me you were an item, (to be said in a sing-song, child's voice), and I thought you had the hots for Mr Plod.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm

You grass, Tom. You'll be in Mr Plod's pocket next
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Playing with his plastic pistol...
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 pm

As long as you don't start playing with his sex pistol
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Never mind the bollocks....
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:39 am

Squeaky truncheon.
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Playing with his plastic pistol...

I'll have you know it's not plastic, it looks and feels, including weight just like the real thing, its like one of those substitue fag thingys you get when you're trying to give up smoking, anyway i have'nt played with it for a year or more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:45 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Squeaky truncheon.

NEVER!! its oiled on a regular basis just incase i have to extend it What a Face
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Britplod wrote:
Tom Stephenson wrote:
Squeaky truncheon.

NEVER!! its oiled on a regular basis just incase i have to extend it What a Face

*swoons* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh for fuck sake, Cat.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 pm

And Cats not been right since.
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 pm

I had to read acopule of pages back to get the gist of the conversation here, i'm off to the states again to play policeman, and a whole week, well nearly will be spent on the ranges...Yipeeeee!! stuff the .177 and the smoth bore hellooooooo 9mm and .357's Twisted Evil ...i've always fancied a go with a tech 5.. now that a wepon to have in your hands Cat, it beats a shiny helmet or a greased baton anyday.....
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Wass on but a What could be on.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: IYCSTH (lol) news and announcements :: Wass on-
Jump to: