If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gallery

Go down 
+3
Justice
Crick
TheCat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Please feel free to post pictures in the gallery and to view the ones that have already been posted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Crick

Crick

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 am

I didn't know about the Gallery until I found this topic... I don't know how I missed the big button that says Gallery.

Anyway... I made my way to the Album and posted some pictures... when I finished I noticed the "Personal Album" option. Is there a way to move images or delete them from the Public Album? I don't mind posting my pictures publicly, so I'm not worried about it... I just thought that the one of my husband and me might fit better in a Personal Album.

...also, all I see are red X's where the other User pictures should be... is it my computer or does everyone see the X's?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 am

Who the hell is that big prick in the first picture? (Geddit?).

Don't worry about putting on weight - most of us are chunkies too - we just sit around posting on forums all day while eating cake and piling on the pounds (or kilos).
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm

I can't any pictures at all, let alone red X's - apart from that picture of a woman in a romper-suit that's just appeared as Crick's avatar. Am I being dim - again?
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:
I can't any pictures at all, let alone red X's - apart from that picture of a woman in a romper-suit that's just appeared as Crick's avatar. Am I being dim - again?

Probably
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Cricket I've just had a look and I can't see a way that I can move the pictures. I think the only way to do it would be to delete them and start again - that hardly seems worth the effort bu t it's up to you. Sorry i can't be more helpful
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Nice photos, Crick.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Crick

Crick

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:23 pm

That's okay Cat, I can just leave them there... it's no big deal, I'll just post future pics in my personal album.

Thanks Am... I thought showing the nicer side of America might change the harsh opinion some people have of it.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Crick I seem to remember you posted a picture elsewhere of a cactus with snow on it -I'd love to see that photo again if you've still got it?
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:27 pm

I think it was on my old PC that crashed, but I'm sure I still have a hard copy somewhere... I will look for it and post it if I find it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Crick your photos are gorgeous!! Lovely part of the world you're in! Thanks for sharing them.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Why can't Tom and I see those bloody pics? Is it cos we're Mac slappers?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 pm

I've found them now - they were hidden away behind a button labeled 'gallery' which is why I couldn't find them - too simple. I'll say one thing, you've got some prize cacti and sunsets out there, Crick.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Nope, I'm using a Mac and I can see them
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
Why can't Tom and I see those bloody pics? Is it cos we're Mac slappers?

Nope it's cos you haven't clicked on the "Gallery" button yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:52 pm

It's the way I tell 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallery   The Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: IYCSTH (lol) news and announcements :: Wass on-
Jump to: