If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some rambling..................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gallega100

gallega100

some rambling.................. Empty
PostSubject: some rambling..................   some rambling.................. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm knackered today. Had to go to mama's last night as she felt poorly so not much sleep but managed to wangle a day of work yippee! Good vibes seem to be heading my way all the same. Finally finish at my place of work via redundancy on the 10th Feb so only 4 working days to go. Having a house party on the 18th and all welcome!!

Got me a job, but need to wait for all the relevant checks to go through so need agency work in the meantime or not earning any dosh! I want to spend my redundancy money on up grading my bathroom adn getting a lovely man to decorate some of the house for me, so hoping I don't have to use the dosh to live!!

Miguel my darling brother is staying with me tonight as he always does at weekend. I do so enjoy being around him, smashing bloke!
No great plans for the weekend really but nice time to relax hopefully! Oh well think I better use this time sensibly and clean the house before the day gets away from me. Not showered, dressed or nuffink! flower
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: some rambling..................   some rambling.................. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Good for you Gal, it shouldn't take to long for them to do the checks should it?
Hopefully you'll be in your new job soon so you can spend your redundancy on what you want. Cool
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: some rambling..................   some rambling.................. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you Duke. Checks can take a few months. I'm one of those dreaded social workers hence the length of time. But I don't care, demob happy me is!!!!
Back to top Go down
frosty

PostSubject: Re: some rambling..................   some rambling.................. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:53 pm

say hi to Miggie from me, him is one cool dude
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: some rambling..................   some rambling.................. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 am

frosty wrote:
say hi to Miggie from me, him is one cool dude

Hiya Frosty! Sorry didn't see this as don't check here often enough (sorry Cat)

Thanks for the stuff about Mig. He certanly is cool isn't he!

Started the new job 2 weeks ago. Think I'm liking it, certainly enjoying working with clients, but not really the job for me. Badly organised team and stuff. Seen a new job woking in a Complex needs team for children and young people which is more like it. Just need to get the application form completed and see what goes. Miguel sat here watching a film, Furry Vengance and lauhging out loud! He's very pleased as I've bought him a new desk for his room at my house and we are going to Ikea tomorroe for a comfortable chair. ok that's it for now.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some rambling..................   some rambling.................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some rambling..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Snug :: The Lounge-
Jump to: