If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Londons new ways to get your pennies

Go down 
+3
Dave Larkhall
lucifer
rugbyboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

Londons new ways to get your pennies Empty
PostSubject: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 pm

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23799217-london-drivers-fined-for-leaving-old-parking-tickets-in-car.do

its not just about the money then
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

I bet Frost would get a big fine then RB. He always had a load of parking tickets. Delboy had the right idea. Doctor on call.
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 pm

its got bad, the cameras tell the people on mopeds when you pull up and 1 min late bang 40 quid fine
when i estimate jobs in Fulham, i tell the people that it will cost them a tenner, "but you say free estimates!
yes i say estimates free but i have to pay £6ph parking, its normally a good test to see irf they are time wasters
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Why not go by horse? You could be like Duke then. A genuine cowboy builder.

Or, here's another idea. Get yerself a parking meter, and just plonk it on the spot. Put photo of one on 'ere and I'll knock it up in me workshops.
Back to top Go down
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Even Anal would struggle to justify that shit. A mate of mine was ticketed today for being parked with his wheels 6 inches over the white lines. Fair enough if he was stopping somebody using a space, but the car park was half empty. Fucking money-grabbing wankers.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Wot is goin' on with him Dylan. Sucking up to us like a rampant limpet. Must have had the bollocking of a lifetime from my mate Paul. Who by the way sent me a lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely e-mail this morning. Would you like to see my lovely, lovely, lo...snivel, grovel, suck up...........?
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Just in case you want to see my lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely e-mail.............

Priceless…………..

Paul Wiltshire
Deputy editor/Head of news
The Bath Chronicle
01225 322301
Back to top Go down
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 am

What was that in reply to?
BTW - Thought this was the shittest stat ever to justify wasting cash-
It has also made the claim that the package will reduce the number of accidents in the city by more than 300 over the next 60 years
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:14 am

I know Dylan. I have never heard such a load of shite in my life. It really is sad that we are suffering these fools without some form of mass demonstration.. But you hit he nail right on the old head with your comment. I made a little reference to it in the new hospital thread.

As for the Lovely, lo.....fuck it...... it was in response to a short comment I made on that tunnel story, about bats and things. Couldn't resist it! All those up there own arses tosspots.
Back to top Go down
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:44 am

Yes, that was good, but you were on form today. I thought that was a tosspot story, stop a great scheme 'just in case'. And how did we live before mobile phones?
Most annoying poster since Anal goes to Jane on the non-story about the Prom parade thing. Might be a shit marketing event, but it sounds like the kids had fun, and Jane has gone well overboard in the killjoy stakes. Her last post was incredibly sad.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm really disappointed as I thought this thread was about ways to get a penis.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 pm

I've been called a prick a few times, does that count?
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Dylanwing wrote:
I've been called a prick a few times, does that count?

Ooooo errrrrrrrrrr, can't resist..............

Ake Amulet, she deals in "LITTLE" pricks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Amulet wrote:
I'm really disappointed as I thought this thread was about ways to get a penis.
Iv got one you can have Am! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm

The Duke had one Am, but due to the recession it's been made redundant.

He might let you play with his hawk and float, or even do a bit of Carlite Bonding together, but he'll never share his podger.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
The Duke had one Am, but due to the recession it's been made redundant.

He might let you play with his hawk and float, or even do a bit of Carlite Bonding together, but he'll never share his podger.
Don't like Carlite Bonding i prefer Hardcore no i mean Hardwall, and yes he has been made redundent but im sure Am can find a position for him. elephant
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm

I prefer a bit of horse hair and lime meself.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Can I point out here, that I do PIERCINGS?!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Londons new ways to get your pennies   Londons new ways to get your pennies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Londons new ways to get your pennies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Snug :: The News Room-
Jump to: