If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A love story, from a silly old fool.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lucifer

lucifer

A love story, from a silly old fool. Empty
PostSubject: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 pm

This will be rather long and to some of you very boring. At the outset may i say sorry for any spelling mistakes and bad grammar so bear with me.
Nearly thirty two years ago i was lucky enough to meet a woman who i married,had my children and showed me what true love was all about. This is not a story about me but her.
I'm am no angel or saint and know that my wife has had to have the patience of Job on more than one occasion. She put me on the right road,stuck by me through thick and thin. These last few years have been been very hard for us and she shrink away and turn her back on me,NO. For that i love her dearly.
I met J shortly after she had come out of a failed marriage,which was full of lies,beatings and cheating. I had had many girlfriends up to then but the first time i met her i fell head over tails in love. I knew then that she was the woman for me. We had one big problem,she was still married to a animal and a brute. We kept our liasion quiet because we knew he would make trouble. Her divorse was very close but that did not stop me asking her to marry me.
She already had a child with this animal and said that he was to be part of any marriage,i readily accepted. Within six months of meeting her we were wed and two more children and five grandchildren later we are still together.
This animal she wed had ruined her life,self esteem and confidence. Let me tell you a little about him and it give you insight into why i stick up for women's rights.
From the outset of of marrying J he cheated on her. J had found it hard to have children and he thought the only way to prove he was a man was to have children. He called J a barron cow among other things and J had three miscarriages.It was always her fault. In his determanation to have children he took a mistress who became pregnant by him. Not content with that he forced both women to live in the same house house and the beatings continued. Shortly after J fell for our oldest son,i say my eldest son because he has never regonised him as his. When he tells his life story he only has two sons. The situation was intorable and both women sufferd for two years living in a park home in Shepton Mallet. Then one day things came to a head.My eldest boy was injured quite by accident and both women feared for their safety. When he came home he blamed J and gave her a beating. He brought into Glastonbury and dumped her at his parent's house. He denied access for ten weeks from seeing her son,the child she had so long prayed for. She went back to live with her mother. At last J got her son out,but his vindictiveness did not stop. His persuit of revenge on J knew no bounds.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Well Luci it sounds like your both very lucky to have each other, but don't stop or is this part one, i need to know what happened, and about the happy ending please. bounce
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you Duke. No it is the end by any means,and when it is finished you will i have decided to write this.
Three weeks after J and i were married he married his mistress. He knew he had lost J and after thirten years she would not be going back,but he hadn't finished with j yet. We lived with her mother for a short while and she was very good,but we couldn't wait to have a home of our own. Before we met and after a court case custody was given J and our son went to live her mother. Everytime he went to fetch him on access he would hurl abuse and threats at them. In the end the little boy cried everytime he had to. He was just over two,but he could feel the tension between them. He would return the boy withe presents and items from where they had been that day. Then i came on the scene and things changed. I remember one night just after we were married he phoned up wanted to speak J. After about a minute she started to cry,i took from phone her quietly and listened. The threats and abuse he hurled was unforgettable.When he finished ranting i told him who i was. He started to have a go and i finished by by telling him that any further contact should be through our solicitors. I told J not to talk to him again. We moved into our home and i said to J not to answer the door to him.J was sure he would be too much of a coward to turn up. Sure enough a month later he turned up on the doorstep with what he called hie legal advisor,handed a letter demaning more access. In fact he wanted our son the whole six weeks through the holidays because he said his half brother missed him. The boy was only two. The next day after J and i were married he stopped work. We never recieved a penny from him. All he had given J was fifty pounds after they split. He did not work for many years. Every Saturday and a week-end a month was what was decided at end of the marriage. I stopped J from taken our son up to the gate to hand him over and he sent his new wife. We got on quite well and soon became apparent to we both had the same thing in mind. I wanted J and the boy and she wanted her son and the animal. He got very angry about this and one day she turned up with a bruise on her face. She woulnd't say what had happened but he was at again. Three weeks on the trot the police turned up. He had gone down the station to say i had threatened him. We always had the kettle boiling ten minutes later. One Saturday his wife turned with two big Gorillas. They were there to see that no speaking took place. After about a month they stopped coming having realizing what a fool he was,so his wife and i continued our chats.
A few weeks later i arrived home and found J in floods of tears. Our darling little boy was on the floor playing after going to access. I asked what was the matter and J told me. When the little boy came she always sat him on her lap to give him a cuddle. He told her she smelt and Daddy said she was wicked woman. I flew into a rage and the air was quite blue. I said a fucking enough is a fucking enough. I was not prepared see my wife suffer at the hands of this animal anymore. It was a time to put an end to this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Blimey this is good stuff Luci, i'll be waiting for the next installment.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

This is the final installment i promise .I thought i will have you you bastard and we did. J had becomed depressed,she thought she found a new life and he wouldn't let go. She went to the doctor and told him what was happening and the way he affecting the child. He wrote a letter to say that it would not be in the child's instrest to go to his father again until things settled down between them. Armed with this i went to the police to tell that they would be getting another visit from. I was told that in that case it would be civil matter to be resolved through the court. They already had a note to say he was time waster. The policeman we normally saw said he would miss weekly cuppa and custard creams. Saturday came and his wife turned up for the boy. When i went up alone she asked if the boy was ill.I told her he not coming anymore,she was frightened and near to tears and i knew why. A few minutes later he,for the first time arrived i was waiting for him. I showed him the letter and he went mad cursing and shouting.He sid he would see in court and i told him i would look forward to it. Sure enough a few minutes later the police rang and said he had arrived and gave a sob story about his son. They told him what they had told me. For over ten months my wife went to court each time he didn't turn up. His wife told Social Workers that he brainwashed his son against my wife. He got through more briefs than i do in a week. My wife's brief advised that i stayed out of it as it would only make things worse but i stood by her all the way. The hearing was put off on a number of occasions,but at last the great day came. A friend took J up and i had to stay home. Once again he did not turn up,a sign of the coward he is. The Judge was angry at this happening that he made a judgement that is rarely seen in this court. He gave J full custody of our boy and he was granted no access.
I must admit i feel slightly guilty about his second wife. For thirteen more years she suffered beatings and abuse. They had a second child. The three boys are now firm friends.
It is not for me to tell what went on in his second marriage,nor his third or the numerous women he has had since then. All i know is that whoever he became involved with he left broken and betrayed. The scars of his behaviour has stayed with them over the years and not to my knowledge has he ever said sorry.
He is still around and is now a media star. A star of the local papers,radio and soon to front a programme about Glastonbury on BBC1. He has four heads and dresses oddly. He did me a good turn when he lost J and i thank him for that. I may not have many years left but i thought the truth should be said. I have had thirty two good years and i have lived that time with someone i truly love. J knows i'm doing this and i have her blessing. With me,what you see is what you get,but if you are ever in Glastonbury and see a strange man on the cross just remember that what you get is never what you see.
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Not at all a boring story Lucifer. Thank you for sharing the bravery of you and J. I'll look out for the four headed man and think of you and your children.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am

Thank you Luci, im so glad it worked out for you and J it was all worth it in the end.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 am

As I said to the police once, it's a shame there isn't a law against being a wanker!
Thanks for sharing Luci.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 pm

I love a story with a happy ending Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A love story, from a silly old fool.   A love story, from a silly old fool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A love story, from a silly old fool.
Page 1 of 1