If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Ian Huntley innocent?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kill All The Hippies

Kill All The Hippies

Is Ian Huntley innocent? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:40 pm

I think he's a nice guy stitched up.

What does anyone else think?
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:41 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 pm

I thought he was a hippy

Is Ian Huntley innocent? 763481
Back to top Go down
kaz

kaz

PostSubject: Re: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 am

I think they have the checks all wrong for people who work with kids. They do these police checks to find out if they have history of a crime, but they fail to take into account the ones who haven't done anything yet or who have just not been caught.

What they really need to do is lock up anyone who wants to be around kids for a period of about 5 years, then gradually introduce them children to them and judge their reaction. You start of with a few ugly orphan kids, who are expendible, just incase of "accidents", then move onto more attractive ones. If they get through the five years without incident they can then become teachers, school caretakers, scout masters, parents, etc...
Back to top Go down
Kill All The Hippies

Kill All The Hippies

PostSubject: Re: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 am

kaz wrote:
I think they have the checks all wrong for people who work with kids. They do these police checks to find out if they have history of a crime, but they fail to take into account the ones who haven't done anything yet or who have just not been caught.

What they really need to do is lock up anyone who wants to be around kids for a period of about 5 years, then gradually introduce them children to them and judge their reaction. You start of with a few ugly orphan kids, who are expendible, just incase of "accidents", then move onto more attractive ones. If they get through the five years without incident they can then become teachers, school caretakers, scout masters, parents, etc...

With a flippin' disgraceful and outrageous attitude like that, I can um........see we're gonna get along very well.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:20 pm

kaz wrote:

Is Ian Huntley innocent? 499103
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 pm

I was hoping someone would do him in as i've just had two boys arrive who love to hurt people. Not onlt that i've run out meat balls. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Ian Huntley innocent?   Is Ian Huntley innocent? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Ian Huntley innocent?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Living Rooms :: The Playroom :: The Telly Box-
Jump to: