If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White House Party Crashers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crick

Crick

White House Party Crashers Empty
PostSubject: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 am

Party crashers slipped past the Secret Service and illegally gained entry into a White House party.

I'm surprised that someone would be stupid enough to try to get into the White House without an invitation... and even more shocking was the fact that they were able to succeed! I would have thought that President Obama would maintain a higher level of security... even more than the previous Presidents. I know that he is calling for a "review" of this incident and I'll bet that someone in the Secret Service is going to get fired. Laughing

The things that people will do to get themselves on television is astounding... I wonder if this couple will still be considered for the show they were trying to get on... The Real Housewives of DC. I don't think that they will have a chance after this... but maybe I have it all backwards and it will actually improve their chances of being selected. Neutral

Here's a link that some of you may enjoy reading.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 am

Most shocking of all for most Americans is that they allowed a BLACK man into the White House - and a year on no-one seems to have really noticed; it's not even that back and white blend in together very well - just look at a Chess Board for an example.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:59 am

Justice wrote:
Most shocking of all for most Americans is that they allowed a BLACK man into the White House - and a year on no-one seems to have really noticed; it's not even that back and white blend in together very well - just look at a Chess Board for an example.
Big John must be turning in his grave, Women and black people in the white house, i thought thats why it was called the white house?
Ok Cat i know you won't like that but its only a joke. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 pm

No, he wouldn't be too keen on how his homeland has turned out. At least it didn't happen in his lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Justice wrote:
No, he wouldn't be too keen on how his homeland has turned out. At least it didn't happen in his lifetime.

Oh, I don't know - there's been a lot of geeks (and rag-heads) blown off the face of the earth since 'The Green Beret'.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Crick wrote:
Party crashers slipped past the Secret Service and illegally gained entry into a White House party.

I'm surprised that someone would be stupid enough to try to get into the White House without an invitation... and even more shocking was the fact that they were able to succeed! I would have thought that President Obama would maintain a higher level of security... even more than the previous Presidents. I know that he is calling for a "review" of this incident and I'll bet that someone in the Secret Service is going to get fired. Laughing

The things that people will do to get themselves on television is astounding... I wonder if this couple will still be considered for the show they were trying to get on... The Real Housewives of DC. I don't think that they will have a chance after this... but maybe I have it all backwards and it will actually improve their chances of being selected. Neutral

Here's a link that some of you may enjoy reading.

I was shocked when I saw this on the news! I mean doesn't someone check people off on the guest list when they arrive? Surely their security doesn't rely on them believing no one will try to get in somewhere they shouldn't?
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:34 pm

There were two checkpoints where people had to show their invitation and ID... I still don't know how they managed it, but I'm guessing it had something to do with the Bravo Network camera crew that was following them... but I really haven't heard any details to confirm that suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:43 am

I saw the Salahi couple on the news today, they were trying to clear their name... but all they did was say that they didn't crash the party... when asked for proof, they claimed they couldn't reveal any details until the investigation was closed. I get the "legal reasons" excuse, but they wouldn't say anything other than, "we didn't crash the party"... I think it's going to take a lot more than that to convince people that they didn't do anything wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbZiF2B3w8M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White House Party Crashers   White House Party Crashers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White House Party Crashers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Snug :: The News Room-
Jump to: