If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Body Piercing Training!

Go down 
+9
La La
gallega100
Grumpy
Crick
Dave Larkhall
TheCat
Justice
Tom Stephenson
Amulet
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Justice wrote:
Reminds me of the joke about the guy with "WENDY" tattooed on his penis - I'll leave Tom to explain it.

Why is it always me to have to talk filth? I get enough of that at home.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Justice wrote:
Reminds me of the joke about the guy with "WENDY" tattooed on his penis - I'll leave Tom to explain it.

Why is it always me to have to talk filth? I get enough of that at home.
I didn't know you lived with BritPlod
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Listen - it's me who has to drive there and back, admittedly, but I'll soon be out of his patch, whereas you live there, sucker.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Iv only got one tattoo Am, i would have had more but mrs Grumpy aka The Cat doesn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Oh REALLY? She told me she was just scared... Maybe she'd change her mind if she could see that they are art - at least the ones we do are. Mr Am spent 4 hours drawing up a design today.

I have been making holes in people. Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 am

Amulet wrote:
Oh REALLY? She told me she was just scared... Maybe she'd change her mind if she could see that they are art - at least the ones we do are. Mr Am spent 4 hours drawing up a design today.

I have been making holes in people. Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Nice, iv always like tattoos but they must be tasteful and i don't really like colourful ones, there was a design i liked from years ago but i never got it done.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 am

Amulet wrote:

I'm scared alright! Scared of getting something on my body that can't be got rid of. Don't get me wrong, I do admire the artwork involved (loved looking at your site, btw) but I'd rather see artwork on paper or canvas than on skin.
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 am

This is it, without the writing, i know its a bit punky but thats what i liked when i was a teenager.
Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Anti_Nowhere_League-logo-61FFE89F95-seeklogo.com
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 am

TheCat wrote:
Amulet wrote:

I'm scared alright! Scared of getting something on my body that can't be got rid of. Don't get me wrong, I do admire the artwork involved (loved looking at your site, btw) but I'd rather see artwork on paper or canvas than on skin.

I have a few tattoos Cat and only one that can actually be seen (unless you're sharing my bed Wink ), which is on my wrist. I love the idea of being able to decorate my body and have taken time to have tats that I really liked, no meaning to anyone else but me.

BTW Am your website is fab!!!
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:35 am

Thanks Gall!

Do you still want that tattoo, Grumpy?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 am

Grumpy wrote:
This is it, without the writing, i know its a bit punky but thats what i liked when i was a teenager.
Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Anti_Nowhere_League-logo-61FFE89F95-seeklogo.com

Not wishing to put you off, but that's the sort of tattoo you may have had done as a teenager and then regretted it by the time you were 20. I dunno how old you are now, but it's definitely not something I'd choose if I was older than 18.

ANL are pretty crap too - seen them several times over the years and they've always failed to impress me - though I do have the single (with the cover like that picture) of So What, Streets of London which was pretty awesome at the time.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 am

Didn't ANL pen that delightful little love song, 'Woman'.....? Ahhh, it was SO romantic...
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 am

Yes they did - it starts off romantically and then goes down hill - nice lads.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 am

Justice wrote:
Yes they did - it starts off romantically and then goes down hill - nice lads.

Yes, it does lead you into a false sense of security, with that lovey dovey stuff at the start followed by a load of misogynist, angry, aggressive, hateful shite at the end. Bit like most relationships really...........!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 am

I think that was their point - they're not known for their tact (or song writing ability). Still going mnd you.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:56 am

And I bet they're still as talented and successful as they were twenty five years ago.......
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Quite!

Their best song IMHO was "I Hate People" reproduced here for your pleasure:

Gordon Brown I wish that I could hide away
And find a wall to bang my brains
I'm living in a fantasy, a nightmare dream... reality
People ride about all day
In metal boxes made away
I wish that they would drop the bomb
And kill these ***** that don't belong

I hate people
I hate the human race
I hate people
I hate your ugly face
I hate people
I hate your fucking mess
I hate people
They hate me

My mother thinks that I am a jerk
Because I hate my bleeding work
Be like your daddy he's sincere
But don't be true... or you'll be queer
I'm working at my 9 to 5
with boring ***** that give me jibe
their talking of the love they give
they never give... they never give

I hate people
I hate the human race
I hate people
I hate your ugly face
I hate people
I hate your fucking mess
I hate people
They hate me

I think Cliff Richard is covering it on the b-side of his new Christmas single.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 pm

I don't think it was really just about Gordon Brown though - it was Thatcher's era.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Those song lyrics have highlighted a serious loop-hole in the automatic moderation system. It seems if you paste in the word ****, it allows you to without saying something like 'Tom' in it's place. Look into it Cat, will you?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Damn, at last someone's worked it out - you're a clever crunt Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Here’s a little experiment - Justice is a crunt - nope it didn't work. All that work gone to waste.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:50 pm

I've edited it all now, Tom, so don't worry your pretty little head about it...

And, to get back on topic, that was why I was asking about the tattoo as I would have thought it's the sort of thing you'd grow out of. I'm not even sure we'd tattoo that on anyone in the first place as there's no point in tattooing anything that someone is likely to want removed later. That's why we don't tattoo partners names.

Have any of you checked out the website?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:56 pm

So you don't exercise your powers of moderation when it comes to advertising your own business then, Am.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm

There's nothing on here that says you can't advertise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Piercing Training!   Body Piercing Training! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Piercing Training!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: IYCSTH (lol) news and announcements :: Wass on-
Jump to: