If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a Wass on but a What could be on.

Go down 
+4
La La
Amulet
Tom Stephenson
Justice
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
La La

La La

Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 am

I bet she's a hard taskmaster too, poor Sissy.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:27 am

She can't do a thing right. Shrinks everything, puts Lurex through a hot wash. You just can't get the staff these days.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 am

Poor cow. J, I hope you don't give her too much of a hard time at home
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:40 am

That's the least of her worries. I tell her the penis shaped protusion in her knickers is just a prolapsed vagina and that seems to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 am

Take them off, poor girl is going to get confused
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 am

She's confused enough already - with her badly wired genitals she doesn't know if she's coming or going.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 am

Justice wrote:
That's the least of her worries. I tell her the penis shaped protusion in her knickers is just a prolapsed vagina and that seems to cheer her up.
How do you explain the penis-shaped lump in the back of her knickers?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 am

Prolapsed anus to match.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Anyway - back on topic - I think a Christmastime meet-up would be great! Tell me where and when and I'll be there. Although, I won't recognise anyone as I've never met any of you. Will I have to wear a flower in my lapel and carry a copy of the times under my arm?
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 pm

The last time I met a drug-dealer who was standing in for the main man, I had never met him before. He said - on the phone - "I'll be wearing a pink carnation, and I'll have a copy of the Times under my arm". I said, "Really?" He said, "NO, of course not. I just look like a drug-dealer!" And he did. Those days are behind me now, I hasten to add....
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 pm

And I hasten to add that I do NOT look like a drug dealer!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:04 am

Your avatar does.
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Strange women meeting blokes they've never met and drug dealers, affraid ....................yahooooo! mulitple arrests my sarge will be happy, where are we meeting boys and girls?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:26 pm

It's ironic you should say that, Mr Plod. I belong to a (perfectly legal, smooth-bore) gun club, and one of our less savvy members tried to introduce a serving policeman into the club. I asked why there were so many (secret) objections, but in the light of what you say above, I'm beginning to understand! My reasoning was that it would be good to have a copper in the club - at least that way the force would come to understand the difference between legally held, sporting firearms, and the sort of 9 mm semi-auto pistol that anyone can procure for about £200 down the pub - including about 50 rounds - in around 24 hours.

Do you know Brian Perkins from Bristol? I hear he's not too good. A very nice man too.

P.S. It's just occurred to me - if you've been on the job for 16 years, how come you are still answerable to a sargeant? I reckon you're a Community Support officer with mental health problems.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Britplod wrote:
Strange women meeting blokes they've never met and drug dealers, affraid ....................yahooooo! mulitple arrests my sarge will be happy, where are we meeting boys and girls?? Very Happy

Are you going to be taking down their particulars?
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Amulet wrote:
Britplod wrote:

Are you going to be taking down their particulars?

Ooooh I've gone all unnecessary! cyclops bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 pm

I thought you would enjoy that Cat. This forum meeting is sounding better all the time!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:11 pm

I think I may have to insist that Britplod wears his uniform to the meet up. And that he leaves Mrs Plod at home bounce
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Don't forget the truncheon.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Now I really have gone all unnecessary!!
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Don't get too excited Cat. Community Support Officers aren't allowed truncheons.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

I wonder if he's got a shiny helmet I wonder if Mr Cat will ever read this thread Embarassed
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 am

Is Duke Mr Cat, Cat?
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
It's ironic you should say that, Mr Plod. I belong to a (perfectly legal, smooth-bore) gun club, and one of our less savvy members tried to introduce a serving policeman into the club. I asked why there were so many (secret) objections, but in the light of what you say above, I'm beginning to understand! My reasoning was that it would be good to have a copper in the club - at least that way the force would come to understand the difference between legally held, sporting firearms, and the sort of 9 mm semi-auto pistol that anyone can procure for about £200 down the pub - including about 50 rounds - in around 24 hours.

Do you know Brian Perkins from Bristol? I hear he's not too good. A very nice man too.

P.S. It's just occurred to me - if you've been on the job for 16 years, how come you are still answerable to a sargeant? I reckon you're a Community Support officer with mental health problems.

I'm a great advocate of (legal) gun ownership be it smooth bore or rifled thats why whenever i go over to the states i make a point of spending at least a few days on the ranges with my favorite 9mm sig, as i know afew police officers over there they are more than happy to accomadate me in my interests Very Happy. i do own a "look alike" Glock BB but somehow its just not the same when using it, in fact i have'nt touched it for about a year now, i do believe that the government should re-look at repealing the gun law and letting us have back our wepons, but thats another topic.

Have another look in the intro, "Part time copper" i've tried the supervisory bit but me and mountains of paperwork and policies dont get on to well, i like to do the job i signed up for and be out on the streets meeting my public Very Happy PCSO, nah! respect for the job they do but not one i could do.

Never heard of Mr Perkins
Back to top Go down
Britplod

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 am

TheCat wrote:
I wonder if he's got a shiny helmet I wonder if Mr Cat will ever read this thread Embarassed

I have but have'nt worn it for ages, mines a flat cap with a white top Very Happy

and if he does then hello Mr Cat Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Wass on but a What could be on.   Not a Wass on but a What could be on. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Wass on but a What could be on.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: IYCSTH (lol) news and announcements :: Wass on-
Jump to: