If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not big on sport huh?

Go down 
+3
The-duke66
lucifer
TheCat
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Not big on sport huh? Empty
PostSubject: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 pm

OK I'm just about to fork out on a pair of MBT's - anyone else not mind wearing footwear which looks like it was designed by Dali?
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:25 pm

What're MBT's ???
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Meat Ball Trainers, or Mighty Big Tits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:21 pm

lucifer wrote:
Mighty Big Tits.
I should be so lucky! bounce bounce

http://uk.mbt.com/Exercises.aspx
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Isn't it My Brash Trainers? but i do like the mighty big tits! Not big on sport huh? 763481
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:27 pm

glam wrote:
OK I'm just about to fork out on a pair of MBT's - anyone else not mind wearing footwear which looks like it was designed by Dali?
I wouldn't wear them, but the guy in lookatmycrazyshoes.com swears by them. He wears them every day at work.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:06 am

You don't need to J as you already are a Mighty Big Tit.
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 am

Isn't it mad looking when you see REALLY old people who can hardly walk wearing the latest white Nikes??? I know it's only supposed to be for comfort, but I'd rather hobble. I do find, though, that I care less and less about what others think of me the older I get, which is why I walk around with my flies open most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Isn't it mad looking when you see REALLY old people who can hardly walk wearing the latest white Nikes??? I know it's only supposed to be for comfort, but I'd rather hobble. I do find, though, that I care less and less about what others think of me the older I get, which is why I walk around with my flies open most of the time.

That's ok Tom, as long as your y-fronts are still white enough to match your Nikes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 am

I leave the Y-Fronts open too.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
I leave the Y-Fronts open too.

At least that stops people focussing on your crappy Primark trainers.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:19 am

That's true. Old people often stop me and ask if they can stroke my ferret.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am

What is it with old people and mammals in their underwear. The old dear next door keeps a hedgehog in hers (looks like it's been run-over though as it's guts are hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 am

Ah, so that's why they call old people's homes 'hedgehog sanctuaries'. Our local old dear keeps a fish in hers, though I've never seen it.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Justice wrote:
What is it with old people and mammals in their underwear. The old dear next door keeps a hedgehog in hers (looks like it's been run-over though as it's guts are hanging out.

lol!
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Ah, so that's why they call old people's homes 'hedgehog sanctuaries'. Our local old dear keeps a fish in hers, though I've never seen it.

Not big on sport huh? 157474
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:03 am

Anyone like Football?
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 am

Rosie wrote:
Anyone like Football?

Doesn't everyone? i think people are a bit strange who dont like some sport.
Who do you support Rosie? Basketball
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 am

Do you mean to tell me this old lady showed you her Hedgehog. Was it curled up in a ball or was the pricks erect ready for attack?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Don't interrupt, Lucy - Rosie's asked a question about football.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 am

Yeah, but ANYTHING is more interesting than THAT. (Apart from possibly cricket.)
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 am

I more interested in why someone should have a hedgehog shoved up their ass. I should think you would feel a bit of a prick.

As for Rosie she only likes Chelsea which is made up of old men. Then you have the foreign team Arsenal. There is only one football team of any use in this country and it is BLACKPOOL. Have supported them for 53 years.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:12 pm

lucifer wrote:
I more interested in why someone should have a hedgehog shoved up their ass. I should think you would feel a bit of a prick.

As for Rosie she only likes Chelsea which is made up of old men. Then you have the foreign team Arsenal. There is only one football team of any use in this country and it is BLACKPOOL. Have supported them for 53 years.

So you remember the good old days with sir stanley but they usually played second fiddle to the MIGHTY WOLVES! We're playing man u tonight Come on the wolves!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:16 pm

That was a shame you could not beat 10 men.

Just like UTD getting a goal late on.

Pity!!!!!!!!!

Wanted you to win.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Rosie wrote:
That was a shame you could not beat 10 men.

Just like UTD getting a goal late on.

Pity!!!!!!!!!

Wanted you to win.

Thanks rosie we need all the support we can get cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not big on sport huh?   Not big on sport huh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not big on sport huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Living Rooms :: The Playroom :: The Sports Hall-
Jump to: