If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A bit late getting back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The-duke66

The-duke66

A bit late getting back Empty
PostSubject: A bit late getting back   A bit late getting back Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Dave arrives home from work one evening to find his wife stressing out. "My boss is coming round for dinner with his French girlfriend," she says, "I need you to go down to the market and get some snails for the starter." On the way back Dave bumps into Colin from work. "Fancy a pint Dave?" "Just a quick one mate, I've got to get back," Dave replies. So he goes in for a pint with Colin and one quickly turns to five. Dave then chats up a blonde girl at the bar and soon heads back at her flat only to pass out and wake up the next morning. He gets dressed, grabs the snails and runs home, just as he gets to the doorstep he trips and the snails go everywhere, his wife opens the door, and screams, "WHERE THE F**K HAVE YOU BEEN?" Dave looks down and shouts, "come on lads, nearly there!"
Back to top Go down
Bucks Fizz

Bucks Fizz

PostSubject: Re: A bit late getting back   A bit late getting back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:47 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: A bit late getting back   A bit late getting back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 pm

great loved it
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: A bit late getting back   A bit late getting back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit late getting back   A bit late getting back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit late getting back
Page 1 of 1