Share | 

Scouse Vasectomy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCat
Admin

PostSubject: Scouse Vasectomy   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 pm

>
> After having their 11th child, a Liverpool couple decided that was enough, as the Social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one.
>
> The husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.
>
> The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive.
>
> A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
>
> The Scouser said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest guy in the World, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.'
>
> 'Trust me, it will do the job', said the doctor.
>
> So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: '1, 2, 3, 4, 5,' at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.
>
> This procedure also works in Middlesbrough, Hull , parts of Bradford and Swansea.
>
>

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Scouse Vasectomy   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 am

Two men are playing football in a public park when suddenly a crazed rottweiler dives out of a bush and launches itself at one of the men and begins to viciously savage him.

Reacting quickly, the other man pulls a plank of wood out of an old fence and forces it into the dog's coller and twists it, breaking the dog's neck and killing it instantly.

Paramedics arrive and take his friend away for medical attention, and a man approaches the hero with a notepad and pen. He says, "I am reporter and I would like to write an article about your heroic deed!"
The hero agrees and the reporter writes a title for his article:

"Manchester United fan saves friend from vicious attack!"

The man reads this and says, "I'm not a Manchester United fan."

The reporter apologises and writes, "England fan saves friend from crazed animal!"

The man reads this and says, "I'm not a England fan."

The reporter apologises again and asks what football team he supports.

The man replies, "Liverpool."

The reporter nods and quickly writes, "SCOUSE BASTARD MURDERS FAMILY PET!"
Back to top Go down
Bucks Fizz

PostSubject: Re: Scouse Vasectomy   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Scouse Vasectomy   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 pm

That bloody Rooney could do with the snip. Scouse skumbag. What women will do to hang onto the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouse Vasectomy   

Back to top Go down

Scouse Vasectomy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Living Rooms :: The Playroom :: The Comedy Room-
Jump to: