If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Go down 
+2
frosty
TheCat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:02 pm

1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.

2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?

3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?

4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?

6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ' dw' and they are all common words. Name two of them.

7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar.
Can you name at least half of them?

8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.

9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'

Post your answers and I'll tell you how many you got right!!!

Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
frosty

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 pm

TheCat wrote:
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. Blind running
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward? Texas
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables? Morecambe and Wise
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside? Larry grayson
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle? grew
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ' dw' and they are all common words. Name two of them. dwell dwindle

Can you name at least half of them?no

8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh. haddock
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'
spain
sandals
sandals
socks
sarah palin
sexy socks

Post your answers and I'll tell you how many you got right!!!

[b]
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Forsty you got nos 5 and 6 correct!!!

Your prize is my hair. I'm Airmailing it to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm

1= hide and seek
2=grand canyon
3= potatoes and sprouts
4= strawberries
5= the top of the bottle is big enough for the pear to go in.
6= Dwelling, Dwindle and Dwain.
7= ! " ', . ? ;
8= Banana
9= Spats, Sandels, socks, stockings, sneakers, slippers, steel toe capped boots.
cheers
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Duke you got nos 4, 6 and 9 correct. As for question 7 you were asked to name them you plank!!
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:08 pm

TheCat wrote:
Duke you got nos 4, 6 and 9 correct. As for question 7 you were asked to name them you plank!!
What do you think i am some sort of a professer Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:39 pm

The-duke66 wrote:
TheCat wrote:
What do you think i am some sort of a professer Rolling Eyes

Hee Hee.

I've seen the answers elsewhere so wont say on here what the answers are.
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm

^ me too but the temptation to cheat is great..............
Back to top Go down
frosty

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 pm

i never cheated

can you tell
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 pm

You nearly did when you fell in love with my hair
Back to top Go down
frosty

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 pm

ahh the memories
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Did I mention that when I had it cut I sent you my severed tresses?
Back to top Go down
frosty

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 am

no but thanks
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm

1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
hide and seek
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
Interlect [sorry crick]
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
nick clegg and david cameron
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
out sided seed fruit
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
you grow the bottle around the pear

6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ' dw' and they are all common words. Name two of them.
dwink, dwrive, and dwink dwriving
Can you name at least half of them?
em
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
brussle sprout ice cubes
3 pairs of socks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!   Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Living Rooms :: The Playroom-
Jump to: