If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two little boys and two other little boys.

Go down 
+5
Amulet
TheCat
gallega100
lucifer
Dave Larkhall
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

Two little boys and two other little boys. Empty
PostSubject: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 pm

I must admit to finding it very difficult to watch and listen to the story of those two boys that beat two other little lads to a pulp, sexually assaulted them, were fed ciggies, cannabis and alcohol by their demented slag of a mother, as she got battered by a scumbag of a husband who does not deserve to spend another day on this earth.

I personally have never heard of nor met up with anything quite so awful in nearly seventy years on this planet. Yes the Brady, Yorkshire Ripper cases were grotesque. But they were not on any authorities watch list. This slime of a (can you call it a family) were renowned and so called monitored.

G0d help us . What the hell is wrong with us when we stand by and let this happen, especially in a world of instant communication, with benefits quangos coming out of this governments ears. The parents should be dragged from their hovel and hung up by the ankles until they die.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:56 pm

I know the social workers will get a hiding over this and have failed in this case badly. I can not see how they allowed this to go on for so long. I have a son who works for SS in Somerset in the family devision. He never discusses the cases he works on and i wouldn't asked him. He said this an isolated case not the norm as some MPs would have us believe.
There a lot of families living in fear of violent partners and children witness so much going on. They say they cant mention the names of the children and rightly so which means they cant prosecute the parents which makes it all the more galling. I feel like you Dave and put the buggers away for ever. You step in something better than they are.
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Obviously, this case isn't the norm as we would have heard about other cases in the news.

However, the way the two perpertrators have been raised by their families sadly is a norm in this country. Parents who have absolutely no idea how to care for or raise a child. It is often the case with regards to children who's behaviour is out of control that they lack the care and nuture they should receive to enable them to grow into worthwhile adults, no boundary settings, no routines and treated like objects just for the sick pleasure of their parents as described for these two boys, being fed cannabis alcohol etc.

All I can hope is that being sent to a secure unit will mean that they learn how to be reasoned adults, that they receive the care and nuture they should always of had. My heart goes out to the victims and their families, poor souls.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:35 am

I assume this is the case we are talking about here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8300034.stm
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 am

There's surely only one case like this at the moment cat.

Tend to agree with you gall. Sadly there appears to be a trend for young girls to want to become pregnant so they qualify for free housing.

Would be interesting to know the background of these sick parents. Think she'd had seven kids. Bet neither had ever held down a job, and probably have benefit payments pouring through the letterbox.

Listened to that arsehole Ed Balls on newsnight tonight. What a cretin!
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:48 am

There should be no excuses for what happened. This had been going on for fourteen years in this family.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 pm

It is certainly the case that there are some areas in the country where women get pregnant and have one child after another, often with different fathers and seem to have no time or inclination to actually bring those kids up, so the poor sods end up in school with no idea why they are there or how to behave. No-one at home gives a shit, so there's no point in ringing the "family" when they misbehave. There's no incentive to get an education as they have no father and their mother has never worked.
It's a bloody mess. Sometimes school is the only stability they have. What amazes me is how many of these kids actually turn out well, in spite of their crushingly low self-esteem. These kids need help, not punishment, but who can do that for them? The teachers simply don't have time, although I know that many do try.
It's fucking obscene. And then we wonder why society is breaking down!!!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Thought Cameron was a bit tasteless trying to make political capital out of it, after all, it was the evil bitch Thatcher who accelerated the decline in society and community.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:37 pm

You took the words right out of my head Am. I feel so sorry and so frustrated for all four little boys. This country is being deceived by it's politicians. As I mentioned earlier, I listened to that wanker Ed Balls last night, defending the past decades policy of social welfare. Total denial that society is breaking down, slagging off Cameron for stating the obvious and making political points out of this sad case. Defending the fact that they have failed to recognise that the problem has existed for ten or more years in Doncaster, albeit seven kids have died, this family have had 31 visits from the authorities, police etc. and there have been five damning reports.

His final bully boy assumption that this is not recognised by ordinary folk like us. Bollocks! I really wanted to punch the bastard on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Yes, we're all fucking stupid, Dave, didn't you know that?!
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Dylanwing wrote:
Thought Cameron was a bit tasteless trying to make political capital out of it, after all, it was the evil bitch Thatcher who accelerated the decline in society and community.

I can't agree with you on the Cameron thing Dylan. I honestly think he cares about this. I do however think you're correct about Thatcher. She instigated the destruction of community based society with her preaching of greed, and destroying the major labour intensive manufacturing base without considering what to replace it with, or the consequences that mass unemployment would create.

A bit like the Iraqi war. Let's bomb fuck out of 'em, and think about restructure later, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Amulet wrote:
Yes, we're all fucking stupid, Dave, didn't you know that?!

I do now Am. You've just told me. To think I voted for you.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

I don't think Cameron knows the meaning of the word "honest". Fucking hell, that man jumps on any bandwagon going. OF COURSE he LOOKS like he cares. He's excellent at looking like he cares about things. The Tories have such an excellent record when it comes to caring. I dread to think what this country would be like with him at the helm.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm gonna disagree with you on this one Am. I think because of his experience with his own son he has a genuine caring for disaffected kids. Anyway I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this. His timing is another issue. Maybe right, maybe wrong. But having listened to the denial that a problem exists from Balls and his mob, a loud wake up call is bloody necessary.

As for the rest of the rhetoric that spews forth from Cameron's gob, I treat with scepticism. Mr No Policies and his team of Mr No Names.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 pm

There is something about Cameron i just don't like. He comes over all smiles and white teeth. Just watch him next time he appears with his wife,he propells her about all over the place. Turn left here dear,turn right here. I think he's a bit of a control freak.
He can't go on hoping the tory press will win the election for him. If he is as good as he says he is he should be wiping the floor with Brown at PMQ's and he is not. He thinks he may win the debates coming up,but he's going to have to do a damn sight better,and most of all he is going to have to tell WHAT he really is going to do if he gets power. Policies not profiles Cameron please.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
Dylanwing wrote:

I can't agree with you on the Cameron thing Dylan. I honestly think he cares about this. I do however think you're correct about Thatcher. She instigated the destruction of community based society with her preaching of greed, and destroying the major labour intensive manufacturing base without considering what to replace it with, or the consequences that mass unemployment would create.

A bit like the Iraqi war. Let's bomb fuck out of 'em, and think about restructure later, maybe.

Can't keep blaming everything on thatcher, this government promised to sort it out if you remember? education, education, education. The schools are worse now than when i went and thats saying something (i know this because iv had my boys at school for the last 15yrs). Labour have had there chance and Fucked it up. Time For a Change before they get us in even more Debt.
Back to top Go down
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Quote :
Can't keep blaming everything on thatcher, this government promised to sort it out if you remember? education, education, education. The schools are worse now than when i went and thats saying something (i know this because iv had my boys at school for the last 15yrs). Labour have had there chance and Fucked it up. Time For a Change before they get us in even more Debt.
I most certainly will blame the Wicked Witch for most of our ills. She started the rot creating a selfish, greedy society, Major continued it, selling off the railways as an extra bonus to stupidity. All Tone did was to grin inanely, continue the madness and find extra sillies to throw in. To his credit, Brown is so dithery that he can't make up his mind to be stupid. Bad choice really, Brown, or Cameron, the Thatcher/ Blair hybrid/ mongrel.
The big problem with Politicians is that they think that everybody has middle-class ambitions, to study, get qualifications and work in an office. Reality is that a %age of the population just want to do 'real mans work', not work in an office, hi tech industry or KFC. Trouble is that years of inactivity after the Thatcherite purges have left them on the edge of society, relatively comfortable financially on benefits, but mentally or physically unchallenged, turning to drink/ drugs. Many are probably beyond redemption, so it needs something to stop the next generation falling by the wayside. sadly, trendy waste of money re-training schemes and creating McJobs is unlikely to help a lot.
Anyway, don't knock Blairs education mantra. We have the best qualified and most-indebted burger-flippers in the World!
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Had an interesting conversation today with a pal who works at really senior level in finance in Zurich. He and many of his colleagues are convinced that the UK is heading for, as they term it, 'a basket case'.

They have no doubt that we will lose our three A's credit rating early this year which means overseas investment will dry up. Interest rates will go up substantially, and inflation will soar because of the amount of money the Bank of England has printed. This in turn will lead to a big rise in unemployment, a subsequent fall in the tax revenue and a big increase in the social benefit amount being paid out. Basically it means the country will be bolloxed.

We're looking at property in SW France, just in case Brown, Cameron or Clegg win the next election.
Back to top Go down
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm

By all accounts, Darling was all for cuts but Gordy over-ruled him. Will either grasp a few basics, like we can't afford a war, pointless IT systems, various Hi-Tech military hardware, housing people in luxury because of unrealistic rules (OK, not too many cases, and a bit Daily Mail), benefits well in excess of minimum wage, continue to allow billions to be lost via tax loopholes, and allow the papers to kid us that low taxes will solve all problems.
Lots of tough choices, and I don't think that either are up to it, and Rupert and the Mail don't really care as long as the PM follows their own twisted agendas.
Dave, your middle paragraph is exactly what will happen if Cameron makes his random cuts to Public Sector employees. He needs to look at cutting salary levels (particularly at the top) to achieve real savings, playing the numbers game with lower paid employees just moves the costs elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
Had an interesting conversation today with a pal who works at really senior level in finance in Zurich. He and many of his colleagues are convinced that the UK is heading for, as they term it, 'a basket case'.

They have no doubt that we will lose our three A's credit rating early this year which means overseas investment will dry up. Interest rates will go up substantially, and inflation will soar because of the amount of money the Bank of England has printed. This in turn will lead to a big rise in unemployment, a subsequent fall in the tax revenue and a big increase in the social benefit amount being paid out. Basically it means the country will be bolloxed.

We're looking at property in SW France, just in case Brown, Cameron or Clegg win the next election.

lol, We're fucked then cos cameron will win it unless something happens like a nuke landing on london. Im not really very well Educated and i don't pretend to be, but i know what iv seen and the way the businesses s
have been for the last 18 months, Its so easy to blame Thatcher but im far worse off now than when Thatch was in, we always had work but now nobody has the money to have work done, or they can't get the finance. i have people phoning me nearly every day asking if iv got any work for them.
Im not saying cameron is the answer, but we need someone to do something before we go down the toilet!! and i don't think Clegg has got the balls for the situation.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
There's surely only one case like this at the moment cat.

Just thought I'd include a link so our overseas members would know what we're talking about
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 am

Take your point cat. Thread has gone astray somewhat. But that's how things go sometimes in debate. Sorry!

As for the strayed into topic, Duke has an important point in that he is so right about lack of activity in the construction industry. It's almost as if there's a closed sign up. Here in Bath we are slightly insulated from this effect in that there are plenty of wealthy folk here that have decided to stay and improve. But talking to my daughter today, who is in a town planning private practice, she confirms that things are very grim out there. Most house building sites shut down, very little commercial construction. Certainly no manufacturing buildings going up. Her practice is nationwide, so she has good feedback.

Now that is very concerning, as the construction industry really is the engine room of our economy, and probably the largest employer. With respect to your comment regarding public employees and public projects Dylan. I do agree that there is a definite top heavy management structure that will have to go, and probably a trim down through all levels. But for the life of me I cannot see how spending vast sums of taxpayers money, or getting the Bank of England to print more for Public infrastructure projects can be the panacea to cure the economic mess. We need projects that earn profit, and urgent investment in manufactured goods that the world wants to buy from us. Building bridges, railway lines and roads etc. won't do that.

Like you Duke and Dylan I cannot see where the dictatorial leadership is going to come from left, right or centre to actually MAKE the right decisions to make the right things work.

By G0d this country desperately needs a saviour right now.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 am

I reckon we should all vote for Henry. He's reliable and he goes fast because he is red.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 am

No, Henry goes round in fucking circles and suck up shit...........................

There again Am..........You may have a point!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 pm

So Henry is more like a voter, a big sucker and full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two little boys and two other little boys.   Two little boys and two other little boys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two little boys and two other little boys.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Snug :: The News Room-
Jump to: