If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The General Election

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

The General Election Empty
PostSubject: The General Election   The General Election Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Here we are less than a week into a General Election campaign, and I’m sick of it already.

Who do these politicians think they are, treating me like an imbecile, attempting political point scoring with so-called facts and figures? “You Tories have an £11.5 million deficit”. “You Labourites have a £34.5 million deficit”. “You Lib Dems haven’t a clue what the deficit is”.

I want to know real facts.

How many quangos are there? What do they do, and how much do they cost?

What government departments are being cut and by how much?

What is the truth about Climate Change, whilst the temperature outside in Larkhall is minus 8?

How much is the war in Afghanistan costing us daily, and when are we bringing the troops home?

By how much is the government cutting our councils budget, and what effect will it have on local services?

When and how are MP’s expenses being sorted?

How many illegal immigrants are loose in the UK, and when are we going to see positive action?

Why do we need more surveillance cameras than any other country in the world?

Why is our public transport more costly, and second rate compared to other European countries?

And so the list goes on!

I would suggest to the electorate, that instead of putting an ‘X’ on their ballot paper, they put a really big ‘Y’.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: The General Election   The General Election Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm

When the election going to be?? First I've heard of it!!
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: The General Election   The General Election Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm

I'm not even sure who to vote for anymore Dave, all seem to be sleazy bastards these days and I have no faith in any goverment. I say bring on the revolution!! Ooops forgot, no one really gives a damn these days do they!!
Back to top Go down
Dylanwing

Dylanwing

PostSubject: Re: The General Election   The General Election Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 pm

It's going to be a long erection. To answer Daves questions-

How many quangos are there? What do they do, and how much do they cost? LOTS, NOTHING, LOTS - SOME LABOUR CHUMS WILL BE REPLACED BY TORY CHUMS.

What government departments are being cut and by how much? QUITE A BIT - BUT MOSTLY USEFUL STAFF. THE LEECHES & PC TWATS WILL REMAIN AND SENIOR EXECS EITHER GET A BONUS FOR CUTTING STAFF OR A MEGA £££££ PAY OFF

What is the truth about Climate Change, whilst the temperature outside in Larkhall is minus 8? NO IDEA

How much is the war in Afghanistan costing us daily, and when are we bringing the troops home? LOTS - UK POLITICIANS CANNOT ADMIT THE UK IS BROKE AND CANNOT AFFORD TO STRUT AROUND THE GLOBE SOLVING PROBLEMS. IT'S HELPING KEEP ME IN A JOB THOUGH.

By how much is the government cutting our councils budget, and what effect will it have on local services? TOO MUCH, LOTS - BUT THE GUADIAN NON JOBS WILL CONTINUE AFTER ALL, WE NEED 5 A DAY OFFICERS, SMOKING NAZIS ETC

When and how are MP’s expenses being sorted? NEVER

How many illegal immigrants are loose in the UK, and when are we going to see positive action? LOTS, NEVER. AND UNEMPLOYED LAWYERS LIKE CHOUDRY NEED SORTING

Why do we need more surveillance cameras than any other country in the world? CHEAPER THAN POLICE OR AN EFFECTIVE JUSTICE SYSTEM

Why is our public transport more costly, and second rate compared to other European countries? THATCHER, MAJOR & BLAIR BELIEVING ALL THE BOLLOCKS ABOUT PRIVATE SECTOR EFFICIENCIES

Real scary thought, Brown & Darling have no financial competence whatsoever, but Osborne actually makes them look credible. Spendthrifts or raving lunatics, great choice! And they all still believe in PFI! Would they buy a house using a Vanquis credit card???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Election   The General Election Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General Election
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Snug :: The News Room-
Jump to: