If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favourite sandwich?

Go down 
+9
The-duke66
Dave Larkhall
Amulet
Tom Stephenson
Justice
gallega100
TheCat
Grumpy
La La
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Try calling the Samaritans J. They do some good chat lines with heavy breathing exercises thrown in. I think you can pop round to their place for a bacon butty if you're really feeling low. (only put that last bit in so's i'm on thread)
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Best is a steak and kidney pie sandwich, i know it sounds awful but there lovely they used to sell them in a chippy near me, but its closed down now probably health and safety! pig
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 pm

The-duke66 wrote:
Best is a steak and kidney pie sandwich, i know it sounds awful but there lovely they used to sell them in a chippy near me, but its closed down now probably health and safety! pig
I saw something like that on tv once, i must admit id like to try it with some hp sauce.
For me its a BLT with mayo.
Back to top Go down
BlackCherry

BlackCherry

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 pm

There are two sammiches that make my head spin they are so good. Both are from my favorite bar...44+ beers on tap at all times and a menu to die for. Usually I just go there for beer...as I heart beer. But these two sandwiches will make your heart pound with anticipation and then stop it after you eat them.

The first: South Side Slopes - Kielbasa topped with pierogies, cheese, grilled onions and some horseradish sauce. *slurp*

The second: PCI (Pretty Cool Italian) - ham, salami, capacolla, crumbled hot sausage, and pepperoni topped with hot banana peppers, boiled egg, provolone cheese, and rosemary mayo. So good makes you wanna slap your mama.

Though, these things are so big you have to eat them over two days. Razz

Damn, now I'm in the mood for a sammich and a Duck Rabbit Wee Heavy.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:11 pm

BlackCherry wrote:
So good makes you wanna slap your mama.

I'd slap my mama if she served me any of those two sandwiches (though fuck knows what half of the stuff in the first one is). I'd probably slap my mama anyway so this would be an extra for good measure.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 pm

BlackCherry wrote:
There are two sammiches that make my head spin they are so good. Both are from my favorite bar...44+ beers on tap at all times and a menu to die for. Usually I just go there for beer...as I heart beer. But these two sandwiches will make your heart pound with anticipation and then stop it after you eat them.

The first: South Side Slopes - Kielbasa topped with pierogies, cheese, grilled onions and some horseradish sauce. *slurp*

The second: PCI (Pretty Cool Italian) - ham, salami, capacolla, crumbled hot sausage, and pepperoni topped with hot banana peppers, boiled egg, provolone cheese, and rosemary mayo. So good makes you wanna slap your mama.

Though, these things are so big you have to eat them over two days. Razz

Damn, now I'm in the mood for a sammich and a Duck Rabbit Wee Heavy.

I didn't understand half of that! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:41 pm

No wonder Americas sinking, and half the world is starving. You lot are eating everything you can get your mouths wrapped round. That's probably the reason half the rain forest has gone, to make extra large coffins for the average 28 stone Yank. Come to think of it, I don't think it's the methane produced by cattle that's responsible for climate change, after all cows must be on the decline in the big 'ole US of A since the average person eats one a day.
Back to top Go down
BlackCherry

BlackCherry

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Dave Larkhall wrote:
No wonder Americas sinking, and half the world is starving. You lot are eating everything you can get your mouths wrapped round. That's probably the reason half the rain forest has gone, to make extra large coffins for the average 28 stone Yank. Come to think of it, I don't think it's the methane produced by cattle that's responsible for climate change, after all cows must be on the decline in the big 'ole US of A since the average person eats one a day.

What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Tumbleweed

What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Yawn25B35D

Yanks are fat blah blah...your football players are girls because they wear helmets wah wahhh....you're ruining the planet yakkity yak.

YAWN!

It's a sandwich...not the sign of the apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm

There's only one really nasty, gob shiting, puke spewing, arse aching sight worse than piles and piles of greedy obesity..........BUSH
Back to top Go down
BlackCherry

BlackCherry

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm

First let's clarify, shall we?

What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 GoodAndBadBush

Second, I saw plenty of the afore mentioned nasty, gob shiting, puke spewing, arse aching, greedy obesity, etc in your country as well as mine...and yet, I make no broad-stroke generalizations about your people as a whole because I know better. For every one of those miserable fucks I met, there were three equally lovely, warm, generous, kind-hearted people...just as there are here if you bother to visit somewhere other than a city or two for a few days and/or you turn off your television and experience it for yourself...Yep, you'd see that. So for lack of a better expression, get your head out of your ass...or arse if you prefer.

Third, as for Bush, see the image above. There is nothing irreverent or controversial in saying to an American that Bush sucked. A lot of us felt that way from the get go.

Fourth...I've been around enough of you lovely (and I mean that sincerely) Brits to know this is a wind up. So...

What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 972315
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Wind up? More like a crane up.

You've just ruined my isolated view of us lithe wholesome peace loving Brits. Shame on you BC.

Bath cemetery refused to cremate man because he was too heavy
Monday, December 14, 2009, 08:49
1 reader has commented on this story.
Click here to read their views.

​A Bath cemetery has been criticised after it refused to cremate an overweight man because he was too heavy.

Michael Pearce, 61, from Peasedown St John, weighed more than 40 stone when he died from a heart attack last month.

His wish had always been to be cremated as he did not like the thought of his family tending to his grave for the rest of their days.

But bosses at Haycombe Cemetery said they could not cremate Mr Pearce as he weighed almost 50 stone with his 40-inch wide coffin – which breached their 45 stone limit.

His family were devastated but were determined to carry out their father’s wishes so made inquires.

Back to top Go down
BlackCherry

BlackCherry

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Aw, it's all kool 'n the gang, Mr. Dave...now how 'bout a beer and a sammich?

What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Drunkards

PS: Have you figured me out yet? Hint: you even gave me advice on where not to go in London if I recall...
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:57 am

I've just swallowed a bottle of the finest North Italian Musso, three large glasses of the finest eighteen year old Directors port, accompanied by an Indian meal even Ghandi would have died for. That's if he wasn't already dead and burnt.

It may interest you to know that they actually had two comments on that fat bastards story. They just wouldn't print mine. Just because I mentioned something about the family wanted him cremated because they couldn't afford the amount of land needed, and I felt burning him would have a detrimental effect upon the global warming issue.

As for figuring something out BC. In my present state I can't even negotiate the front door latch to put the dogs out. Also you must remember I'm very old and very odd. London? Where's that?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:25 am

Ahem ... I think we are all agreed that BOTH Bush and Blair are a couple of war criminals that richly deserve justice, or at least Justice. Also, Bath has it's fair share of fat bastards too.

In 1943 (I think) a black, American GI was convicted of rape - right here in Bath, England - because of a dispute with a well-known Combe Down prostitute. He was sentenced to death back home in the USA, after a court-marshall.

The residents of Combe Down signed a petition to testify to his innocence, siting the accuser of lying because she hated black people, etc. It was ignored.

Eventually, the petition reached the President, who signed a repreave from the death sentence, but not a pardon, so the poor guy died naturally, but in undeserved shame, back home in the States.

No shame to the Combe Down lot, though - they stood up for the truth all those years ago, when slavery was still alive in the Southern States of the USA.
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 am

TheCat wrote:
I didn't understand half of that! scratch
I love it that I finally have someone that I understand... I also love being the only one who understands, it makes me feel like I almost belong here! I'm not quite as useless anymore ...I can be useful by employing myself as an interpreter.
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 am

My favourite sandwich is very simple, I think it's called a Cucumber Sandwich... Toasted Sourdough bread with Cream Cheese, Spinach and slices of Cucumber... my friend made it for me once and it was the best thing I ever had!

I also enjoy Grilled Peanut Butter Sandwiches... which taste even better when paired with Chili.

When I need comfort food, nothing beats a plain Grilled Cheese Sandwich (White Bread and American Cheese, of course)... it can only be made better by being served alongside a bowl of Tomato Soup.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 am

Crick wrote:
My favourite sandwich is very simple, I think it's called a Cucumber Sandwich... Toasted Sourdough bread with Cream Cheese, Spinach and slices of Cucumber... my friend made it for me once and it was the best thing I ever had!

I also enjoy Grilled Peanut Butter Sandwiches... which taste even better when paired with Chili.

When I need comfort food, nothing beats a plain Grilled Cheese Sandwich (White Bread and American Cheese, of course)... it can only be made better by being served alongside a bowl of Tomato Soup.

No Crick im sorry but thats NOT a Cucumber sandwich! A cucumber sandwich is= A slice of Bread, cucumber slices placed on top and then and this is the good bit another piece of bread on top to finish.
What you described is a cream cheese, spinach and cucumber Sandwich. Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:56 am

You forgot to mention cutting the crusts off Duke, and the fact that they have to be eaten on a lawn in the presence of a vicar.
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:03 am

Chip Butty, can't beat a chip butty!
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:
You forgot to mention cutting the crusts off Duke, and the fact that they have to be eaten on a lawn in the presence of a vicar.
Absolutely Tom sorry i should have put that.

What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 DickEmeryBBC-998
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Perfect image.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 am

Greggs
Back to top Go down
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:03 am

louise Rednapp.me, then beyonce

[or crisps with tomato sauce] either will do, hold on knock on the door,
"hold the sauce the're here, see you in 3 mins"
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Is that why you were UP at 2am then RB? I'm very hurt now. I thought you were saving yourself for me. What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
rugbyboy

rugbyboy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Amulet wrote:
Is that why you were UP at 2am then RB? I'm very hurt now. I thought you were saving yourself for me. What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_sad
i am ,but they just popped in on their way back from the Pub, so it would of been rude not to oblige them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite sandwich?   What's your favourite sandwich? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite sandwich?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next