If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dating in the dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Dating in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Dating in the dark   Dating in the dark Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Dating in the Dark is a unique alternative series that asks the age-old question, "Is Love Blind?" Each week, three single men and three single women, all looking for love, will move into a house together, but be totally sequestered from the opposite sex. While they will have no chance of seeing each other in the light, they will have the opportunity to date in a completely dark room. Looks will be taken out of the equation as the men and women get to know each other and form bonds in total darkness. After several days of dating in the darkroom, the participants will select the one member of the opposite sex that they want to see revealed in the light. For the first time, the participants will see whom they've been dating, wooing, kissing, snuggling with and forming bonds with. And after they see each other in the light for the first time, they have to make the difficult decision...do they stay with the person they fell for in the dark, or leave them behind?

Has anyone seen this? I've only seen trailers for it and I can't decide if it's a brilliant idea or a totally stupid one - or a combination of both those things
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
lucifer

lucifer

Dating in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating in the dark   Dating in the dark Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Bring a few hippies in from Glastonbury,you wouldn't have to see them just smell em. Smile
Back to top Go down

Dating in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating in the dark   Dating in the dark Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 pm

sounds horrendous.. which channel do i need to avoid this time?

(although actually nowhere near as horrendous sounding as this which i stumbled across whilst trying to find out more)
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Dating in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating in the dark   Dating in the dark Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Did you register, Baldy?
Back to top Go down

Dating in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating in the dark   Dating in the dark Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 pm

TheCat wrote:
Did you register, Baldy?
i try to limit myself to only registering to one hellish place overrun with wierdos per day...
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Dating in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating in the dark   Dating in the dark Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dating in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating in the dark   Dating in the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating in the dark
Page 1 of 1