If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Finally Told About This Place!

Go down 
+7
TheCat
Amulet
Justice
La La
gallega100
Tom Stephenson
Crick
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crick

Crick

I Was Finally Told About This Place! Empty
PostSubject: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 am

Being the kind of person I am, I don't ask questions... so, when I heard about Cat's forum I just waited until I was personally invited... months later I finally got the invitation and here I am!

That being said, I will attempt an introduction... it's been a long time since I've done one...

Hello everyone! I will see how I fit in around here... I've been hooked on one forum since it popped my "forum cherry" years ago and I can't seem to accept any other place. I think those that don't know me might grow to like me... and those that do know me have already decided one way or the other. I'm usually quiet and only speak when I'm spoken to... and I'll be nice to you as long as you're nice to me! My feelings aren't easily hurt and I think that arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics. I'm hard to wind up... however, that's not an invitation to try! I think that is enough about me for now... but I'll happily answer questions... feel free to interrogate!

Last edited by Crick on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 am

You sound like a pain in the neck to me. (geddit?)
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Whoop whopp Crick, you got here at last lol!!!
Welcome welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi Crick, welcome to the forum, it's a cosy little place, so put your feet up and grab a cuppa! (As opposed to grab a copper which might be an entirely new can of worms)
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:
You sound like a pain in the neck to me. (geddit?)

Sounds like a prick to me (geddit again??)
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi Crick! Glad you're here and hope you like it!! I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:44 pm

And the relevance of '42', since your given age is 31?
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Hello Crick - sorry I didn't ask you here before - I wasn't sure if you'd like it! I hope you do though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
La La

La La

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Tom Stephenson wrote:

It must be the meaning of life
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Oh, I see. (but I'd still be interested in what Crack has to say about it)
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:25 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:

42 is the answer to the ultimate question of Life, the Universe and Everything! It would have made more sense if my signature appeared on the post... I think I've set it in my Profile Panel to show up on all posts now... I'll have to post something to find out though... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:28 am

Tom Stephenson wrote:
Oh, I see. (but I'd still be interested in what Crack has to say about it)
I know that they are only one vowel apart, but Crick is nothing like Crack... my real name Crystal, would be like Meth... but Crick is short for Cricket, which has nothing to do with Crack! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Loubylou

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Hiya Crick, nice to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Crick wrote:
Tom Stephenson wrote:

42 is the answer to the ultimate question of Life, the Universe and Everything! It would have made more sense if my signature appeared on the post... I think I've set it in my Profile Panel to show up on all posts now... I'll have to post something to find out though... Very Happy

I'm sorry Crick, but I think those words are wasted on Tom. In fact, all words are wasted on Tom. Actions are better with him... Apparently... I'm going to show him some actions on 18th, but probably most of them will involve either the back of my hand or a long stick...
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:41 pm

I think he'll like the long stick
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Not where I'm going to put it... The whole town seems to have sold out of barge poles. Maybe Dave could bring one?
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:59 pm

I am. You wait till you see Tom.

Crick Crack known as Crystal. Doe's that mean you have balls?

Just as an aside. I can't use a figure nine now. The bloody keys fell off. A real pisser when I want call the fuzz. NINE NINE NINE takes too long.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:01 pm

You'll have to use three three threes...
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Or 3 cubed 3 cubed 3 cubed. Or just shoot the fucking burglar.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Sorry, that's what I meant, but Mr Am was telling me to stop downloading eastenders and hassling me so I couldn't complete the message properly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Amulet wrote:
Crick wrote:
Tom Stephenson wrote:

I'm sorry Crick, but I think those words are wasted on Tom. In fact, all words are wasted on Tom. Actions are better with him... Apparently... I'm going to show him some actions on 18th, but probably most of them will involve either the back of my hand or a long stick...

We'll see about that..... (evil chuckle)
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 pm

We certainly will...
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 pm

No kissing, mind.
Back to top Go down
Crick

Crick

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:36 am

Now that I've been here a while, I think I see how this forum runs... I've noticed a common theme:

I Was Finally Told About This Place! Derail%205
Back to top Go down
Dave Larkhall

Dave Larkhall

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:16 am

You won't get it back on the tracks by just sitting on that end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Finally Told About This Place!   I Was Finally Told About This Place! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Finally Told About This Place!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: Welcome :: Reception-
Jump to: