If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waz on me hansome

Go down 
+2
TheCat
Britplod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Britplod

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:54 am

Cat conned me in coming over so i better introduce me self.

As you can see by my name i've got something to do with the PO PO, (part time Traffic Cop) with 16yrs in.

i'm into saving the planet hence i drive a 6ltr V8 Dodge, recently got married and spent our honeymoon in the states shooting gert guns and being sick on very fast rides in the theme parks

I think thats about it...........for the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:15 am

Oh Hi Britplod!! So you tied the knot then! Congratulations cheers

Oh and welcome to IYCSTH
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
Amulet

Amulet

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Hello there BP!

So nice of you to join us over here. Do you live in Somerset as I noticed that you have extensive first-hand experience of Bridgwater?
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Britplod wrote:
Cat conned me in coming over so i better introduce me self.

As you can see by my name i've got something to do with the PO PO, (part time Traffic Cop) with 16yrs in.

i'm into saving the planet hence i drive a 6ltr V8 Dodge, recently got married and spent our honeymoon in the states shooting gert guns and being sick on very fast rides in the theme parks

I think thats about it...........for the moment anyway.

Were you one of the pigs who pulled me over as I was leaving Bridgwater after an SLF concert at the Palace a couple years ago? Even breathalysed me - luckily I'd drunk three bottles of creme de menthe and I guess the minty freshness of it fooled the machine - didn't fool my legs though - I was arseholed and could barely walk.
Back to top Go down
The-duke66

The-duke66

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi Britplod if your from somerset you'll fit right in, if not its still good.
Back to top Go down
Britplod

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 pm

quote]

Were you one of the pigs who pulled me over as I was leaving Bridgwater after an SLF concert at the Palace a couple years ago? Even breathalysed me - luckily I'd drunk three bottles of creme de menthe and I guess the minty freshness of it fooled the machine - didn't fool my legs though - I was arseholed and could barely walk.[/quote]

Acouple of years ago Shocked i've pulled over and had banned loads since then Cool , but no it would'nt have been me as i've only been on Traffic just over a year. Ah! creme de menthe a classy drink for BWR you must have been trying to impress some local bird with drinks like that, a bag of chips usually does the trick drunken
Back to top Go down
Britplod

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:42 pm

The-duke66 wrote:
Hi Britplod if your from somerset you'll fit right in, if not its still good.

deepest darkest........... are you going to ask me if i've pulled you over as well? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Britplod wrote:
quote]
...you must have been trying to impress some local bird with drinks like that, a bag of chips usually does the trick drunken

Apparently the trick is, while driving to put the bag of chips on your lap - and get the bird to stick her head down and nosh away while you stick your "old man" (or Charles Henry as it is sometimes known) through the paper where it has been weakened by the vinegar (strokes). A tasty sausage and chip supper for the lucky lassie.

I expect you've pulled off loads of blokes round Bridgwater who are utilising that trick BP.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 pm

I've just looked at your intro, Plod. It sort of fits in with our last comments (or mine, anyway...)

Great tip, BTW, Justice. Only one problem, chipolatas are not usually sold in Somerset chippies.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 pm

I dunno much about sausages I'm afraid Tom, nor about cocks - but you seem to be quite the expert.
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 pm

I bet you've had a suck on one of Linda Macartney's. I expect you've had a few sausages in your time too.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Linda used to gobble on Paul's - she liked an old banger
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Paul turned his back on vegetarianism after she died. He ended up eating has last wife's leg.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Who was that, Eileen?
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:13 am

I'm still thinking about that one...
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Britplod wrote:

As you can see by my name i've got something to do with the PO PO.

In our neck of the woods we have a Beat PC called Mark Pople - I nicknamed him PC Poophole, which seems to have stuck, but until now I'd never thought of the Po Po bit, so for the benefit of anyone who knows him lets all shout "hello PoPoPoophole" next time he is out ticketing cars in Northload Street. He will enjoy the attention I'm sure.

Thanks a lot BP.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 pm

I like Pople. He's a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Well you can address him properly now can't you?
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:54 pm

He'll just think you've got a stutter!!
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 pm

He'll just think J is a nutter. So no change there!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm

TheCat wrote:
He'll just think you've got a stutter!!
Well in that case you can follow up with: sorry cuntcuntcuntcuntconstable I have a stutter.

Let me know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Tom Stephenson

Tom Stephenson

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:00 pm

"Old MacDonald had Tourette's,
ee-I ee-I bollocks!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waz on me hansome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waz on me hansome   Waz on me hansome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waz on me hansome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: Welcome :: Reception-
Jump to: