If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice

Justice

Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Empty
PostSubject: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:56 pm

I watched Never Mind the Buzzcocks the other night, and he was presenting. The only saving grace was he didn't pull up his t-shirt and do that jiggling man tits stuff that was the stable of 90% of the Horn and Corden show.

The bloke should never be allowed to appear on TV again - clapping along to his own jokes like a brain damaged seal, and I'm sure that Janeane Garafolo would rather be hanging out with the likes of Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins than that fat twat.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Say what you REALLY feel, J. Don't hold back!
Back to top Go down
http://inksideout.webplus.net/index.html
The-duke66

The-duke66

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:37 pm

I'm sorry but, WHO THE FUCK IS JAMES CORDEN?
Back to top Go down
gallega100

gallega100

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 pm

^^^^^ ditto!
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Amulet wrote:
Say what you REALLY feel, J. Don't hold back!

Well he is an annoying twat isn't he? Last night's episode had Rhod Gilbert as host, not watched it yet but he's much funnier.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:38 pm

The-duke66 wrote:
I'm sorry but, WHO THE FUCK IS JAMES CORDEN?

The Chavvy fat fucker in Gavin and Stacey amongst other things.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:40 pm

He's never made me laugh, so you may well be on to something... Gavin and Stacey was alright but he didn't write that, did he?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Amulet wrote:
He's never made me laugh, so you may well be on to something... Gavin and Stacey was alright but he didn't write that, did he?

Actually, yeah he did co-write it with Ruth Jones - who actually is funny so I expect she wrote all the funny stuff in it.

It was hardly Fawlty Towers or Dad's army though was it? and guess what rumour has it the Yanks are gonna remake it.
Back to top Go down
Amulet

Amulet

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:01 am

Oh well, that's bound to be brilliant - NOT. Yeah, I think Ruth Jones might actually be quite funny. And of course, they have Rob Brydon in that and he IS quality.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 am

RobBrydon is funny - the stuff he did with Julia Davies is awesome. And Marion and Geoff was inspired stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pink n' Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 pm

I find him irritating, but Gavin and Stacey is very good and Ruth Jones is iconic! The character of Nessa was class.

I like Rob Brydon, if Ken Bruce ever goes sick on Radio 2 he does an excellent impersonation of him Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?   Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is James Corden the most unfunny thing since getting kicked in the bollocks/cunt?
Page 1 of 1