If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Size counts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lucifer

lucifer

Size counts Empty
PostSubject: Size counts   Size counts Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:23 pm

A vicar went on holiday with the intetion of finding a young girl to shag. He decided not to wear his dog collar as he thought it might the girls off.
At his hotel he met this lovely young and took her down to the sund dunes and had his way with her twice.
As he lay back and rested a cloud of guilt came over him.He turned to her and said "I have to admit that really i am a vicar and i fell to temptation"
She smiled at him and stroked his chest."Thats alright" she said"By the size of your balls i thought you were a canon"
Back to top Go down
TheCat
Admin
TheCat

Size counts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size counts   Size counts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://cantstandtheheat.forumotion.net
The-duke66

The-duke66

Size counts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size counts   Size counts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 am

lucifer wrote:
A vicar went on holiday with the intetion of finding a young girl to shag. He decided not to wear his dog collar as he thought it might the girls off.
At his hotel he met this lovely young and took her down to the sund dunes and had his way with her twice.
As he lay back and rested a cloud of guilt came over him.He turned to her and said "I have to admit that really i am a vicar and i fell to temptation"
She smiled at him and stroked his chest."Thats alright" she said"By the size of your balls i thought you were a canon"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Size counts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size counts   Size counts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Size counts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
If you can't stand the heat . . . . . .  :: The Living Rooms :: The Playroom :: The Comedy Room-
Jump to: